ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!

Maybe. Maybe not. I have yet to see otherwise. I think that he's got some talented players. It's up to Frost to have them play disciplined team football.

Yeah - disciplined, and execution are sorely missing. Hard to get pissed at Frost, to some degree, when you see these guys do stupid stuff. Some of it is coaching, some of it is bad decisions by the players.

Cool moment at the end between Wandale and rondale. Two guys we will probably see on Sundays.

Reactions: headcard
I though it was a pretty good spot. I’d take these officials for all our games.
Seriously? Other than actually calling holding, they've been just as God awful as B1G officiating always is. Wandale may not have gotten a first down on the play, he was a lot closer than the full yard short the ref spotted him. A little bit earlier, on a second down play, first down was on like the 40 or something, Purdue player was clearly tackled at least half yard or maybe more short of the first; ref standing like five yards away runs in and spots him a full yard beyond where he got, right at the first and immediately signals first down. Spotting issues have been around for a long time. Big one in the Illinois game where Illinois had 3rd and 1, running back got stuffed right at the LOS; ref on the opposite side of the pile that had no view at all comes running in and spots him right at the first. It was total BS, should have been 4th down. Crap like that happens all the time; of all the things B1G refs suck at, which is pretty much everything to be fair, spotting the ball is by far their worst. They are constantly a half yard to a full yard off, in just about every direction. The only thing consistent is that they are almost always off.

LOL. That is not apathy.
These last few weeks, there's been very little activity for being in the middle of the season. I think people are tired that in year 3, things don't really look much different than year 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT