ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!!

But hey, Martinez stats look good right?

That kid should not be playing competitive sports.

You make your own breaks, you find a way.

Martinez ALWAYS folds under the pressure, and everyone on that team knows it except for Scott Frost.
Start with the line. And coaching. THEN you can dog Martinez.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63

Martinez ALWAYS folds under the pressure, and everyone on that team knows it except for Scott Frost.

Such a bad take I don't even know what to say.....Martinez played pretty dang good today, I actually think we would have scored had that last play not happened....yeah call me crazy. Our undisciplined play is a direct reflection of the coaching staff.

Wow! Iowa TRIED to lose this game the entire way, right down to the end! I like Frost, and besides not running a good offense, defense, special teams, or clock management, he is a good coach. The presser will be the same old garbage...

I wonder how the mustache competition ended? Maybe a Husker won it?

Reactions: Chuck003
Maybe Frost will bring in Mackenzie Milton to run his offense next year. Can’t hurt. I mean, this kid made him a ton of money. Time to return the favor.

Reactions: BleedRed78

I'm sure he will party hardy tonight, though. Which is his MO I am told.

We're going to have to have a transfer quarterback. There's zero evidence that Martinez will learn to have pocket presence and read defenses. He's out there playing sandlot ball and hoping for the best. There might still be hope for McCaffrey, but he does not drive the ball. Frost has whiffed incredibly at evaluating quarterbacks

the coaches put them in a position to win today, the players failed at key points of the game. This one is not on Frost like last weeks debacle

• Haha
the coaches put them in a position to win today, the players failed at key points of the game. This one is not on Frost like last weeks debacle

Wrong, inconsistent and ignorant play calling. If trying to have QB’s run through progressions of 5 WR when the line gives 2-3 seconds of time is putting them in a position to win then we still can be national champs.

Wrong, inconsistent and ignorant play calling. If trying to have QB’s run through progressions of 5 WR when the line gives 2-3 seconds of time is putting them in a position to win then we still can be national champs.
might want to watch the game again champ

Frost post game - we made some mistakes that we need to get buttoned up. That’s what happens when you play young guys.

Two biggest mistakes today - muffed punt by a Junior and a missed block by a 5th year Senior.

This narrative doesn’t work

Wut? Did we watch the same game?

Reactions: donahues17
Frost post game - we made some mistakes that we need to get buttoned up. That’s what happens when you play young guys.

Two biggest mistakes today - muffed punt by a Junior and a missed block by a 5th year Senior.

This narrative doesn’t work

Shhh, here...drink the Kool Aid, in year 3 we have been within 1 score in 2 games. We’re close, and nobody wants it more than Scott.

Shhh, here...drink the Kool Aid, in year 3 we have been within 1 score in 2 games. We’re close, and nobody wants it more than Scott.
Lol so tired of this quote. If he wanted more than anyone else he would make the hard choices leaders make. He wouldn't keep his drinking buddies on the payroll but no, he clearly cares the most.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
might want to watch the game again champ

I’ve watched 29 of them under Frost and we make the same mistakes in game 29 as game 1. Keep thinking it’s the players and not the dude making over a million dollars per win at NU so far.

Frost has lost 19 in his first 29 at NU, it took Riley 38 to get there, Pelini 54, Callahan 45, Solich 75, Osborne 96 and Devaney 114.

“You Mother......”
I expected better Scott. I didn’t think the University would have to clean up your mess also.
Maybe your bride will talk you into moving back to the Sunshine state. I hope she has Green Bay Winters forever.

ADVERTISEMENT