ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

It's amazing that we hear all the time how important first down is in this style of offense. Yet consistently Nebraska goes backwards.

The horizontal runs haven't worked all day. The swing passes haven't either. Yet consistently they're being called on 1st down. Just horrible play calling.

Nothing loses my faith in a coaching staff quicker than doing the same shit over and over again when it isn't working.

Frost is pretty stubborn

recall Saban pulling Hurts in the national championship game ... for true Freshmen

he needed a spark , and got one .

I like the idea, but we have nothing that opens the field. Iowa can put all 11 within 7 yards of the LOS and there’s nothing we can do.

We have nobody to keep Iowa honest, double Spielman and commit 8 to stop the run and we’re screwed.
Exactly. We lost a deep threat WR to stupidity. We lost a potential play making TE to the same deal. We lost Mo Washington to a mental problem. Wandale's out and probably shouldn't even have tried to go today. We've got nothing. IF Martinez was smart he would figure out a way to get the ball to McCaffrey every single time he's in the game.

I like the idea, but we have nothing that opens the field. Iowa can put all 11 within 7 yards of the LOS and there’s nothing we can do.

No help on the way either. We lose JD and have failed to sign any downfield threat. Will get uglier next year.

Everybody calling for Mccaffrey needs to chill out a bit. Guy came in with a 38 point lead last week. With a 38 point lead, you can call zone read every play without consequence. I think he will be really good, but I don’t think Mccaffrey feels Mccaffrey should be the starter.

Sh## does it really matter what he calls? We've got nothing. Can't get a WR open and when we have got somebody open we miss them.
Nothing has been an easier stop for Iowa today than those stupid swing passes. While nothing is working great, those are a complete shit show.

Jesus, AM is not the answer. JD wide open and he can't even hit that. Can't throw deep, can't run, can't throw a swing pass. wtf at some point?

Reactions: Thor4NU
Damn Frost. How dare you call that play. The ONE weapon they have to respect is Luke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT