Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Husker Board' started by DerHusker, Nov 29, 2019.
3 plays...lost contain on the reverse, gutted on the long run, kickoff return. Clean that up and we have a shot.
And lose the freakin' swing pass!
1. Millen is great for people that don’t like real, accurate commentary. I really don’t know why he’s there.
2. The coaching staff saw something on film with Iowa’s cornerbacks. Decided not to block them, but crack with #1 wr instead (hoping that corner would follow and take himself out of the play). That did not work. They need to account for cornerbacks on swings/key screens/bubbles.
3. That delay swing double pass call was one of the worst play call designs I have ever seen.
4. The Noah Vedral thing is baffling.
5. Nelson and Tannor got exposed a bit in 1st half. Those outside zone cutbacks usually fall on the backside outside linebacker. They need to play flat down the line, but the threat of reverse makes that a difficult thing to do.
It was a bad half. Hope adjustments are made. We receive to begin 2nd half. Hopefully we can make something happen and make it a 7 point game.
I vote for more porn....makes me excited about husker football for the first time in years. Sis if those girls look like they could run the offense better than #2?!
Frost and Chin's adjustments are usually worth about -14 points. Look for Iowa to blow this game open with ease right off the bat.
I think all Scott needs to do on offense in this 2nd half is the complete opposite of what he did in the first half
Hope I’m wrong but I see a 41-17 ending.
I just said that the only reason Im optimistic is they scored on 3 big plays. No consistent drives. My pessimism comes from the fact that Martinez will still be starting at QB. Where is Mcaffery (sp) after the week he had last week? Horrible coaching is what it boils down to.
Nothing but passes straight down the middle of the field?
Tell me a game we have made better adjustments than the opponent ? Name 1
Waiting for a swing pass on the first play of the 2nd half that #11 intercepts and returns for a TD.
Never a good idea for this team to run it out of the end zone.
Call me crazy, but I feel like our special teams aren’t very good.
another brilliant play by CTB bringing that ball out of the endzone. Nice field position. Man he's a nice player but he just doesn't use his head sometimes.
Cam taylor britt returning kick offs? He is not fast
LET'S GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Just started watching. Is McCaffrey going to play?
MILL THEM DOWN!!!!!
Actually he is fast but he's not very smart. HE blew the safety coverage on the kick off for a TD.
Hit somebody! Get physical! Get the downhill running game going and stop the stupid swing passes!
Jesus tap dancing Christ.....STOP with the swing passes!!!!!
Sweet swing pass Frost. #offensivegenius
Free rusher every time while our tackle just stands there
Swing pass Scottie killed another drive
Kick ass. Another swing pass.
Wandale in street clothes.
Iowa’s staff has to be laughing right now. Man, Frost is brutal.
Was that wandale in street clothes?
Why the delay on the flag?
Gave it a go. He was obviously not himself.
You could tell on his first touch that he wasn't going to have anything today.
horrible play calling on that 2nd & 7.. just killed the drive by trying to throw swing passes
Srry didnt see your post
roughing versus running in to decision.
SWING AND A MISS!
I just don’t get this. Frost has to be smarter than this.
New HO rule:
Every time we throw a swing pass, a porn post is allowed.
East-West just isn’t going to work today.