ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Hey Dipshit, Adrian Martinez is the entire reason for the mess we are in.. starting out 0-6 was a big, red flag last year.

This scheme goes how the QB goes.

There is a reason we are losing games, and the offense sucks. Part of that is on the coaches continuing to play this kid as long as they have.

If they keep playing him, the same crap is going to happen.

He had the team ahead and then watched the defense get marched on by a 3rd string QB missing their best player. You are placing the entire blame of a 100 million dollar a year failing program on a 19 year old playing with an injured knee and arm. The entire team is in shambles, OL isn’t consistent, DL gets little to no pressure, LB core is flat awful on the edge and in the middle, secondary is littered with injuries, WR room is filled with non-dynamic bodies, the QB room is a walking mash unit and the coaching staff is too busy playing games with injury reports and worrying about what players wear.

Bring back Osbourn he had judges and police department in his back pocket. Brought in thugs and won a few games. Oh wait Nebraska was in Big 8 then, cant compete in Big10 these days

Bring back Osbourn he had judges and police department in his back pocket. Brought in thugs and won a few games. Oh wait Nebraska was in Big 8 then, cant compete in Big10 these days

Iowa had their share of criminals and turds, where are their trophies?

It’s one thing to say a kid can’t perform, people have called him soft, retarded and questioned him when he’s out there playing with a bum knee and shoulder. People who would stroke out trying to jog are calling a kid who’s out there putting his body on the line is horse shit in my book.
I never said any of the above. I said that his mind wasn't in the game and he should have sat. It's cool.

Surely L.P. spread some dna around Lincoln.
Need to start looking for his kids.
Do some cheek swabbing.

I never said any of the above. I said that his mind wasn't in the game and he should have sat. It's cool.

Based on what? His struggles? Why do you assume he wasn’t focused? Is it possible he just didn’t play well? Timing was off? Rusty coming off injuries that he’s still playing through? Why does it have to be his lack of “focus”

Based on what? His struggles? Why do you assume he wasn’t focused? Is it possible he just didn’t play well? Timing was off? Rusty coming off injuries that he’s still playing through? Why does it have to be his lack of “focus”
Martinez has totally sucked all year, this was just another game. I hope Frost doesn’t Spend the next two years trying to prove he is a quarterback.

Apparently you haven't heard. I'll leave that to someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT