ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

game over. Sh##. Wow. What a crappy performance. Amazingly bad. Wow. We left so many points on the field in that first half. AM was not good. Brohm abused our linebackers again. Just bad.

Reactions: WHCSC
Special teams came to play today. Everyone else ought to take the Greyhound home.

I can’t stand how awful we are. We are and absolutely awful football team. Just absolutely awful.

game over. Sh##. Wow. What a crappy performance. Amazingly bad. Wow. We left so many points on the field in that first half. AM was not good. Brohm abused our linebackers again. Just bad.

Our worst position talent wise, safety we are playing 4th and 5th string, need to find 2-3 juco LB’s

Not sure what your hard-on with Martinez is, but there's your boy.

It’s one thing to say a kid can’t perform, people have called him soft, retarded and questioned him when he’s out there playing with a bum knee and shoulder. People who would stroke out trying to jog are calling a kid who’s out there putting his body on the line is horse shit in my book.

It’s one thing to say a kid can’t perform, people have called him soft, retarded and questioned him when he’s out there playing with a bum knee and shoulder. People who would stroke out trying to jog are calling a kid who’s out there putting his body on the line is horse shit in my book.

Please do not use the R-word. Just shows a lack of compassion for the young man.

Reactions: Bruce1981
Everyone (including myself) needs to step back, take a deep breath, and realize that Scott can't turn a program around until it gets to 0-12. if we focus - we can probably get those 12 losses so the transformation can begin!

Reactions: jmliehr
Hey Dipshit, Adrian Martinez is the entire reason for the mess we are in.. starting out 0-6 was a big, red flag last year.

This scheme goes how the QB goes.

There is a reason we are losing games, and the offense sucks. Part of that is on the coaches continuing to play this kid as long as they have.

If they keep playing him, the same crap is going to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT