ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear that Frost is going to pull a Callahan and refuse to fire his ‘friends’ and hire actual football coaches who deserve to be here.

He is the biggest abomination of a "Blackshirt" that I have ever seen. Or he is shaving points it's just absurd that he is still on the field at this point.

He’s Corey McKeon levels of trash. He’s literally just a body on the field...basically a robot with delayed reactions.

Guy 2 yards from it doesnt call it because both guys are grabbing.
Yep. That is a guy fighting for his space not interfering on a pass. Unfortunately this crew favors the receivers i all those situations and our offense can’t take advantage of how they ref given who we have right now

Don't worry, nothing wrong with talent, coaching or motivation, they just need to get some hand placements and footwork right and they will be a top 10 team. I'm sure it will get fixed during the best practices ever next week.

Other offenses make it look so easy. Our offense looks like we're on roller skates for the first time.

players still going for the strip instead of the tackle.. that is part of scheme and coaching.. I hate the defensive scheme and it makes no sense to run it when your offense isn't running on all cylinders. If we lose this, it is on SF and sticking to this dumb defensive scheme.

Reactions: TravisWalker
That's probably going a little too far. Did you forget about Cosgrove and Diaco?

The fact that it’s even comparable says it all.

At the end of the day, Nebraska will never win anything of note with him as defensive coordinator. Waiting for him to get his players in place will just be a waste of another 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT