ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remain convinced Nebraska won't win anything of substance with this defensive coordinator. It'd be one thing if it were guys being out talented. It isn't that. They're just constantly in bad matchups.

Yet you guys think we should keep putting the same people on the field after 3 years..lol

Dudes wide open in coverage on the goal line that should be impossible

You have to balance your run coverage with your pass coverage and sometimes based on your run coverage, the offense can get favorable matchups in your pass coverage.

Frost sitting on the ball knowing Chinander is leading the defense is unbelievably dumb.

Going to have to open it up because nobody in their right mind would trust that guy to get a stop.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
This d-line might be the most underperforming unit I have ever seen - all we heard about in the offseason was how amazing they were and how much pressure they could get on the QB.

Chins needs to dial-up some more blitzes because Ramsey has an eternity to let his guys get open.

Reactions: jeans15
Frost sitting on the ball knowing Chinander is leading the defense is unbelievably dumb.

Going to have to open it up because nobody in their right mind would trust that guy to get a stop.

I know you're just here to bitch, but what a bizarre comment

Reactions: Top_Gun_
Don't we need to try to extend the field some? There is so much traffic at the LOS, even if the first guy misses, there are several other defenders right there.

You have to balance your run coverage with your pass coverage and sometimes based on your run coverage, the offense can get favorable matchups in your pass coverage.

There is no excuse for a guy being that wide open on the goal line I am sorry. Our defense just has incredibly bad football IQ. On both scores there.

There is no excuse for a guy being that wide open on the goal line I am sorry. Our defense just has incredibly bad football IQ. On both scores there.

Are you kidding me? They setup a scheme based on knowing how we defend certain things to get their #1 WR to be covered by our LB. Mo Berry is never going to be able to cover #1 for very long and that was all setup a week ago.

This d-line might be the most underperforming unit I have ever seen - all we heard about in the offseason was how amazing they were and how much pressure they could get on the QB.

Chins needs to dial-up some more blitzes because Ramsey has an eternity to let his guys get open.

Well, with a 3-4 you aren't going to see a lot of DL pressure on the QB. The DL is supposed to gobble up O lineman and let the linebackers make plays. That isn't happening either, though. So, we either have DL talent issue on the line with the inability to take on the OL or our linebackers aren't good. I surmise it is both.

Reactions: TravisWalker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT