ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Rutgers stadium today? That is exactly what Nebraska needs to wake their sorry ass up.

It hasn't worked for Rutgers. Honestly, I don't know what can be done about this situation. Frost is the guy for at least 3 more years. Hopefully he can prove us wrong. But, if not, NU needs to pay 5 million a year to someone who has actually proven his ability at a Power 5 program.

Frost, you hire losers, you become a loser just like them. Nice work.

I wonder if “The Greatest Fans in College Football” will stand and applaud the opposing team like they used to do when Nebraska had a good team. Nebraska fans used to make a big deal out “showing respect” to the opponent. I am betting not...............
Get a life.

THOUGHTS / NO EXCUSES:

4 TURN OVERS IS HARD TO OVERCOME.

BOTH NOAH AND LUKE PLAYED WELL.

OLINE NEEDS TO STEP UP.

D WAS NOT GOOD.

Reactions: skintight
Our defense SUCKS!
DB's don't look back for the ball.
We don't seal the edge on defense.
We get no push from the DL. Maybe that's by design?

Maybe it's our defensive coaches that suck!

Reactions: yunginsNU2
We know they are going to run and we can't stop them... that tells you how talented our D is. If you don't recognize that, become a soccer fan.

You get dumber by the post. You're following me, so you can turn me into the mods. Go ahead, here's your chance, you complete pu**y. This will be what, the 8yh time you've turned me in. Does your family know you're this spineless?

Turnovers kill us again!!! 14 points to Indiana. Wow... a Bi week to prepare and this is the product on the field. Defense sucks A.. This team is at the level of Maryland and Rutgers... Sad day in Lincoln, home loss to INDIANA are you Fu..ing kidding me. The alternate uniforms really worked for the Blackshirts... I could go on but it’s time to put the Ice tea down and start on my Scotch and cigar. Blackshirts my ass. Peace out!!!

Last edited:
Come at me. I want to taste your blood you liberal yeast infection.

LOL! You are such a wuss. Turn me in. Go ahead. It's why you're following me, so you can follow my every post.

I know, you've already turned me in probably 3 times tonight, but you can do it. Go for #4.

Good for the Hoosiers,they deserve it.A coach who actually gives a ****.

Yeah so much to where they coach their defensive players to play dead whenever tempos getting the best of them.

I'll take an honorable HCSF all day any day over that despicable shame of a man.

I can't wait until the "orange guy" controls your life for years to come. Your are a disease and you are a thing of the past.

Just STFU and turn me in, you wimp. You're following me for a reason, you stalker. Now get busy and turn me in, you wuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT