ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost brushing his shoes on the sidelines about sums up this coaching staff. Poor guy is lost. Atleast he has his good friend Chinander to console him.

Game over.

The good news is that I have finally reached the 5th stage of grieving for the dead Nebraska program: Acceptance. My kids will never know a Nebraska team that is even in the conversation for a conference championship, let alone national championship. We should focus all of our energy on college Quidditch or some other sport no one is doing.

I'm hoping Hoiberg will be able to deliver a team that will fill the gap to volleyball season.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
You would think our defense would be better against the zone read option given they go against it every day. Gotten smoked several times on it.

The Lincoln altitude for us.

What kind of excuses can we come up with to take any eat off the golden boy and his shit show?

Kneel down time. The game was winnable. Dumb turnovers, lack of defensive adjustments and bad mental mistakes once again is our downfall.

Reactions: brnred
We know they are going to run and we can't stop them... that tells you how talented our D is. If you don't recognize that, become a soccer fan.

I wonder if “The Greatest Fans in College Football” will stand and applaud the opposing team like they used to do when Nebraska had a good team. Nebraska fans used to make a big deal out “showing respect” to the opponent. I am betting not...............

Reactions: sltldowney
I wonder if “The Greatest Fans in College Football” will stand and applaud the opposing team like they used to do when Nebraska had a good team. Nebraska fans used to make a big deal out “showing respect” to the opponent. I am betting not...............

You're wrong. There are fans who get off on it. Even when the opponent is flipping them off and acting like asses, they sit there an take it. It's actually kind of a tired routine.

Who ****ing cares? Do you ****ing care? I don’t ****ing care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT