ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that's why. Vedral has more to offer in the passing game. Nice to see Spielman is still on the team.

Funny thing, FAU scored 21 on tOSU which is by far the most this year. IU is tied for 2nd with 10.

Should he sit down and cry? He should be fighting, playing with energy. Shows he’s still in the game.

No jackass, he should stop acting like he’s shutting shit down when he had been destroyed today. Less yammering and more doing. Simple enough?

Our pulling guard (or tackle) on that bobble play just ran right past the guy that blew up Wandale and accomplished nothing.

Stoll Needs To Grow A Pair.
Never seen a big man go down easier.
It's every time with hom tho...

D-Fence1.jpg

No jackass, he should stop acting like he’s shutting shit down when he had been destroyed today. Less yammering and more doing. Simple enough?

Nope, whatever it takes to make a play. You are the crusty old turd that throws a flag every time a player celebrates.

There ya go Chinander. You satisfied, you fking loser? You're destroying your friend's program. Resign already..

Game over.

The good news is that I have finally reached the 5th stage of grieving for the dead Nebraska program: Acceptance. My kids will never know a Nebraska team that is even in the conversation for a conference championship, let alone national championship. We should focus all of our energy on college Quidditch or some other sport no one is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT