ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

My head said 6 or 7 wins, mayyyybe 8 before the season started. I should have realized that no team that starts dudes like Stoll, Jurgens, Hixon, Farniok, Alex Davis, Dismuke, and Miller can be competitive in a P5 conference. I wish them all the best, but we need better if we want to field a good football team.

sometimes it just takes time.

What about Nebraska under Frost leads you to believe they are going to get much better? People keep pointing at the talent level, but the most recent recruits are two- and three-star guys. He's not bringing in top-rated recruits. So hanging it on talent is a lost cause. So it comes back down to coaching.

That you are. Never once did i say anything threatening. So make up the narrative ad you go. I could care less

Ad I go? Are you typing on a flip phone or something? Did you lose your thumbs? Maybe try again next week. You keep saying you “could care less”, which I don’t think means what you think it does.

Nebraska football is dead. It's been dead for a very long time. I guess I kept thinking the fan support and legendary name would allow the right coach to rebuild the program into a championship winner. But that is just never going to happen.
Oh, boo hoo hoo!!! Give it a couple days, your vagina will stop hurting.

Never in my life did I ever think that I would say this. I don’t think Frost will get us back. Getting boat raced by OSU is one thing, tonight is another level of suck beyond my wildest dreams. We will be so lucky to get to six wins

Reactions: 1632
This game reminds me a lot like the Michigan game last year. Thank god we have a bye week

Handoff five yards behind the LOS going sideways to the short side of the field, tackled for a four yard loss. Cripes, it never fails.

What about Nebraska under Frost leads you to believe they are going to get much better? People keep pointing at the talent level, but the most recent recruits are two- and three-star guys. He's not bringing in top-rated recruits. So hanging it on talent is a lost cause. So it comes back down to coaching.

Hope? I think Frost is a smart guy, maybe a little bit naive about what it takes. I think he can adjust and get us to 8-9 win seasons, then maybe we take the next step. Maybe not, not interested in playing the coach roulette routine though.

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

What a headache. Literally nothing was fun about watching that game. What little Nebraska has in the way of playmakers all seem to be injured. I'll be shocked if they win more than two more games the rest of the way.

Nice try lil fella.

You know some insults, but have a poor grasp on the English language. I’m going to guess middle school, but a few years behind in language arts? Do they bus you over to the elementary school for that or are you lucky and have a sweet K-8 setup where you can walk to that 3rd grade class and proclaim that Hastings4Huskers rules?

ADVERTISEMENT