ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

That's complete bull. Bob Stoops turned Oklahoma around in one year. Mack Brown is 500 years old and he had North Carolina playing significantly better right away.

If Frost can't figure out how to get the best out of these guys, then he's in the wrong profession.

What though?
I guess he could start by sitting people.

In 1999...if you would have told me this is Nebraska Football.

I would to you gfy.

We have the winning formula

We do, but he’s 82 years old and not able to be a head coach anymore. Lines on a notebook don’t win games, players and feel for the game do.

Nebraska football is dead. It's been dead for a very long time. I guess I kept thinking the fan support and legendary name would allow the right coach to rebuild the program into a championship winner. But that is just never going to happen.

Reactions: xxUNRIVALEDxx
That was a nice throw by Bunch, though the receiver really wasn't open.

Ugh, that sack was ugly.

Well, at least now we don't have to worry about finding a way to beat Wiscy this year. Maybe we can focus on getting past Purdue and Indiana for a bowl bid.
Which should have been the case in the first place. Moos knew it was going to be tough to get to six wins, and so it will be..

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

Later pussies.. I’m sure you will all be slobbering on Frost once they start winning..

Nebraska football is dead. It's been dead for a very long time. I guess I kept thinking the fan support and legendary name would allow the right coach to rebuild the program into a championship winner. But that is just never going to happen.

Clemson went from 91 to 2011 without a conference title and got embarrassed several times even under Dabo, sometimes it just takes time.

Clemson went from 91 to 2011 without a conference title and got embarrassed several times even under Dabo, sometimes it just takes time.

Stop saying this people.

Dabo went out and hired big time assistants after the above. Frost is going to keep his best friends around.

Reactions: vs540husker
Why focus on the coaches?
I don't understand that bs.
Coach Frost has already stated many a times "We Are Where We Are".
So bashing them does absolutely no good.
Stfu with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT