ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Well, at least now we don't have to worry about finding a way to beat Wiscy this year. Maybe we can focus on getting past Purdue and Indiana for a bowl bid.

Maybe one win the rest of the way. Odds are better that we go winless than they are that we make a bowl.

Might want to cancel the new facility upgrade until there's actually a reason to donate. I wouldn't blame fans if they won't want to give a dime to this program.

Do people actual think we should be this bad?
Losing is one thing but 34-0 to Minnesota and it’s still the 3rd quarter .
Effort and performance by everyone is just terrible and embarrassing.

This gopher team is a top five team. Nebraska isn't a bad team. Huskers got screwed playing this tough schedule.

How are they gonna bs the sell out streak when there are 60k people at the season opener next year?

I’ve been a viewer for awhile and need to vent.
This product isn’t any better that what Riley put on the field. Until Frost decides to cut loose his friends and find real coaches, this won’t get any better or will he go down with the ship. Finding guys that can coach obviously worked well for Lincoln Riley and Day.

Do the offensive lineman run windsprints so that they can chase the guy they missed the block on as our qb runs for his life

WTF do our coaches do at halftime?

We are a f*cking embarrassment. This sh1t is not acceptable. This is what we used to do to Kansas State in the 80’s. There is no excuse for being such a f*cking embarrassing band of losers.
Don't worry...I saw this quote......unfortunately I think he must of let them have an ice cream cone with sprinkles or something.

Scott Frost 'let the team have it' at halftime trailing 14-0 to Minnesota....

Reactions: SC_'sker
How are they gonna bs the sell out streak when there are 60k people at the season opener next year?
You underestimate how easily Husker fan jump aboard when the hype train comes down the tracks. After all, we continue to think things will get better after years and years of mediocre.

Recruiting rankings are bullshit. Supposedly out recruit Iowa, Minn and Wisky every year only to get our ass handed to us every year. A lot of smoke and mirrors in this program from the top on down.

Reactions: dentist99
Our programs success came from TO on the sideline, we are no longer relevant and look nowhere close to getting there.

What could Frost do? I don’t understand. He can’t make these guys not be a bunch of pansies. That is what they are in their heart. Does he need to yell at them more?

Honestly the players on this team just don’t care.

Reactions: IUHusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT