ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

For FIVE MILLION DOLLARS, I can't think of one aspect of the team that is better under Frost than it was under Riley.

How many more years will the apologists have to blame everything on Riley? Riley was only here three years. Or will they start blaming it on Pelini once Frost is getting destroyed in YEAR 4.
Good thing our coaches have direct deposit. I couldn’t look the teller in the eye.

I put a lot of this on Frost.

You have to start holding people accountable by pulling them and putting others in. He has a terrible habit of just letting the 1st group go and keep going, no matter what happens. No wonder no one learns anything and no one is afraid of losing their job.

Reactions: Bruce1981
Jaimes sucks. I can't believe he has had so much playing time in his career. He has never been worthy of a starting spot.

Reactions: IUHusker
Screen pass on 3rd and 20 should work. Frost is an offensive genius.

This looks nothing like UCF's offense, nor Oregon's offense.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Good for you jackass. Typing on my phone i could careless you, you are, your're get along with your lame ass party

I should be capitalized also. If you call someone an idiot but can’t even type correctly you are outing yourself as an idiot.

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

I'm in favor of disbanding the football program. Not like it would hurt our bowl chances.

Well, at least now we don't have to worry about finding a way to beat Wiscy this year. Maybe we can focus on getting past Purdue and Indiana for a bowl bid.

WTF do our coaches do at halftime?

We are a f*cking embarrassment. This sh1t is not acceptable. This is what we used to do to Kansas State in the 80’s. There is no excuse for being such a f*cking embarrassing band of losers.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WAIT!

ADVERTISEMENT