ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Longest completed downfield pass tonight is 7 yards. That doesn't cut it in D1. Passes are inaccurate and receiver talent can't separate. Tough to watch this ineptness

The question might be why we're trying to run a pass-happy offense in a cold, wet conference. Minnesota in October isn't south Florida.

It is amazing that there are still recruits that want to be N. This program is going nowhere fast and probably won't win another damn game this year now that Wandale is out for a while.

cf3b52c3648e72002bde9c96f9a22154.jpg

Husker linebackers must have really been practicing their whiff game because they have been executing that perfectly.

The number of times our defense tackles from behind and pushes the offensive guy forward another 2-3 yards just boggles my mind.

Reactions: vs540husker
Every tackle is high. I was the world's worst football player, and I don't think I ever tackled above the belt. We were coached to get low, square our feet, and drive through the guy. Nebraska just jumps up at the shoulder pads and gets dragged down the field 10 yards.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
The number of times our defense tackles from behind and pushes the offensive guy forward another 2-3 yards just boggles my mind.

That drives me completely bonkers. They do that all the time. Even in short-yardage situations. Rocks for brains, I swear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT