2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Wasker77

Sophomore
Dec 23, 2014
Eastern Washington
Somewhere along the line after TO retired, I don’t know who the coach was and quite frankly I don’t care, it became perfectly acceptable for Huskers players to just give up. They play far too often with no guts ( or brains). How many penalties do they need to rack up

Catch50

Athletic Director
Feb 5, 2003
I’ve been a viewer for awhile and need to vent.
This product isn’t any better that what Riley put on the field. Until Frost decides to cut loose his friends and find real coaches, this won’t get any better or will he go down with the ship. Finding guys that can coach obviously worked well for Lincoln Riley and Day.
He needs to cut loose his offense.

jmliehr

First Team All-Big Ten
Nov 1, 2009
Recruiting rankings are bullshit. Supposedly out recruit Iowa, Minn and Wisky every year only to get our ass handed to us every year. A lot of smoke and mirrors in this program from the top on down.
The kids that got those rankings are gone now, the kids left would put those classes in the 50-60 range.

Reactions: headcard

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
Vedral took a shot, way worse than the one call roughing on Davis last week.

redfanusa

First Team All-Big Ten
Feb 6, 2009
What could Frost do? He can’t make these guys not be a bunch of pansies. That is what they are in their heart.
That's complete bull. Bob Stoops turned Oklahoma around in one year. Mack Brown is 500 years old and he had North Carolina playing significantly better right away.

If Frost can't figure out how to get the best out of these guys, then he's in the wrong profession.

jeans15

Head Coach
Feb 23, 2011
In 1999...if you would have told me this is Nebraska Football.

I would to you gfy.

We have the winning formula

NikkiSixx

Graduate Assistant
Sep 14, 2013
Scott Frost 'let the team have it' at halftime trailing 14-0 to Minnesota....
Maybe Scott should do more yelling and letting the team have it instead of trying to be buddy buddy with everyone and convince them that he can still play and is one of them.

This might actually be part of what is going on here. He doesn't bench anyone, he doesn't yell, it's like he is afraid to piss guys off or demand things from them. It's like he isn't even in charge, the players are, and have no discipline and no leadership.

I'm impressed with how Vedral has handled himself tonight though

dinglefritz

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 14, 2011
That's complete bull. Bob Stoops turned Oklahoma around in one year. Mack Brown is 500 years old and he had North Carolina playing significantly better right away.

If Frost can't figure out how to get the best out of these guys, then he's in the wrong profession.
Bob Stoops inherited a BUNCH of 4 and 5 star talent from John Blake. Blake could recruit. Riley could not. The situation is not remotely comparable.

Hastings4Huskers

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 30, 2017
I should be capitalized also. If you call someone an idiot but can’t even type correctly you are outing yourself as an idiot.
Haha in a message board. You have to be buzz killington. At least we will have a fun Husker party douche bag

AFTray

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 22, 2007
I really think Scott needs to focus on being a head coach instead of trying to lead the offense and pay some attention to the defense at the same time. He said that he doesn't focus on the defense when they are on the field because he is busy talking with the offense. He needs to have Walters call the plays or hire someone than can.

Hastings4Huskers

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 30, 2017
The coaches hold noone accountable, including Martinez. Put your helmet back on.
The coaches hold noone accountable, including Martinez. Put your helmet back on.
I could careless all the flack a person gives the coaches. Thay make plenty enough. But you have been on a hate train this year on Martinez. And yet they look so much worse tonight hmmm so wierd. Keep licking the windows brucie

Latest posts