ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

I'm gonna have to go with not getting shut out a moral victory. In fact, if I'm a reporter at the post game I lead with that when I get my time to speak to coach.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Such a scrub squad. Knew it would be a laugher, but it was still demoralizing to watch.

I agree, but I'm done defending them. The turnovers by AM2 was atrocious. He was bad today. Is there a reason we don't give reps to someone else?
He was running for his life most of the game. Our WRs couldn't get separation and OSU practices against this offense every day of the week. OSU is loaded. We're not. There's no way in hell that OSU is forced to start a walk on sophomore O linemen on either side of the ball OR a freshman center who's never played the position before. Our offensive woes I lay at the feet of Mike Riley. Give it time. Frost will fix it. This game turned out about like I was afraid it would. We had to get some breaks and play clean. Neither happened.

Reactions: WHCSC
There are prison rapes that are more gentle than that. Nebraska was humiliated in every facet of the game. Really weren't competitive at all, even for a minute. So we are paying $5 million a year for the coach, and being asked to donate $150 million for facilities, to have the 90th best program in the country.

He was running for his life most of the game. Our WRs couldn't get separation and OSU practices against this offense every day of the week. OSU is loaded. We're not. There's no way in hell that OSU is forced to start a walk on sophomore O linemen on either side of the ball OR a freshman center who's never played the position before. Our offensive woes I lay at the feet of Mike Riley. Give it time. Frost will fix it. This game turned out about like I was afraid it would. We had to get some breaks and play clean. Neither happened.

Exactly, one yard difference on the first pick, 6 inches different on the 2nd which would have been a TD and maybe it’s a different game. When you’re outmatched you have to play clean and get some breaks, didn’t happen. Can’t sit and cry, just have to keep working.

I still think they can be 7-4 going into the Iowa game. They have to get better each week. I don't know how. There seems to be no magic pill to fix all the things wrong with this team.

Reactions: dinglefritz
we're competitive with ohio's backups, kind of

not all that surprising

don't think this has any bearing on ROS, nobody had this as a W going into the year

Definitely want to support the team! But question: "How many interceptions do you allow before you look to your backup QB and say 'Go give it a shot'?"

Dare I say we are moving in the right direction?
That we only need a couple more years in S&C?
That we are a really young blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm already over it, time to move on to teams that on paper we should crush but will play down to their level no doubt.

I am not reading much into this, they gave up in the 2nd quarter. We have 0 players on either side of the ball that would make the osu first team.

Definitely want to support the team! But question: "How many interceptions do you allow before you look to your backup QB and say 'Go give it a shot'?"
One was a slightly over thrown tipped ball to a guy LAYING ON HIS BACK after our right tackle got pushed back in to the QB. One the defender ran through the WR to make a great play. PI? One was on the QB for sure assuming that the WR didn't run the wrong route. It wasn't on Martinez completely. Our O line got owned and I'm not surprised. I love walk ons. I don't love them starting in the O line as underclassmen. No way. We've recruited better OTs than at least one who is playing now but they aren't ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT