ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Jurgens is the absolute worst center I have ever seen. I miss the days of Utter. At least he could snap.

Amart completely sucks now. Clown shoes out there today.

Martinez is shell shocked. He needed to just let that one fly regardless of the D. Give a WR a chance to make a play on 4th down. Sigh..... To quote Bill Callahan, it was just one game. I figured we would lose by 40. Hoped we didn't but oh well. Our O line and linebackers got owned.

Reactions: WHCSC
D-Fence1.jpg

We're back to Pelini style losses vs the big boys.
The difference is this is only year 2 of a complete change and we've got a really young offense. We don't have near the talent that OSU has. Not even close and then to top it off we're really banged up on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: WHCSC
What did you expect tonight. Freshman center who's playing his 5th game at the position. Walk on soph starting at guard. Your best O lineman is banged up. Against that D line we had almost no chance.

All the stuff you listed plays a part in this OL being so pussy. Unfathomable that a blue blood program would start a guy at center who literally cannot snap the ball or make calls. Inexcusable

The difference is this is only year 2 of a complete change and we've got a really young offense. We don't have near the talent that OSU has. Not even close and then to top it off we're really banged up on both sides of the ball.

I agree, but I'm done defending them. The turnovers by AM2 was atrocious. He was bad today. Is there a reason we don't give reps to someone else?

All the stuff you listed plays a part in this OL being so pussy. Unfathomable that a blue blood program would start a guy at center who literally cannot snap the ball or make calls. Inexcusable
Is that the kid's fault? I'm blaming Riley's O line recruiting for the fact that we're really short of upper classmen talent for the O line. Rebuilding an O line is going to take more than a couple of years unless you can land 5 - 5 stars.

I agree, but I'm done defending them. The turnovers by AM2 was atrocious. He was bad today. Is there a reason we don't give reps to someone else?

Who else? Anyone think we have a better chance with Vedral moving forward?

Is that the kid's fault? I'm blaming Riley's O line recruiting for the fact that we're really short of upper classmen talent for the O line. Rebuilding and O line is going to take more than a couple of years unless you can land 5 - 5 stars.

OL recruiting sucked under Peelini too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT