2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

DerHusker

Head Coach
May 29, 2001
GOOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I’m here, my homie. I don’t quit. The team did about right after the tip INT.

Let’s see some more I form and have some fun.

I'm beginning to wonder if we will be able to stop even 1 drive.

Nebraska needs to avoid the shutout. Since they have no kicking game, they're going to have to find a way to score. Someone needs to tell Martinez to only throw to Nebraska guys from now on.

Reactions: SC_'sker
I’m going to watch to the end. I’ve been telling people we ain’t that good. We are not even in OSUs stratosphere. This is going to take time.

I knew this crap would happen. Unrealistic expectations to start the year by lots of people.

I love the kool aid!

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
How is it being a dick? The game is won. If they choose to keep in their starters to run up the score, whose fault is it if the star gets hurt?

How is rooting for college kids to get hurt being a dick? Really? Are we really there? We got our ass kicked? It’s a game. Let’s say Dobbins blows out an Achilles. His entire family tree has had their outcome effected in a negative way. How can you possibly root for that?

Reactions: KinnicksRightFoot
Win, lose, or boat raced, I’ll always support my Huskers....

Even if it crushes me to my very core, and eats at me soul sometimes, I bleed Husker red!!! Let’s just get out there and get this thing over with, we will all wake up tomorrow and start to rebuild for next week
^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m going to watch to the end. I’ve been telling people we ain’t that good. We are not even in OSUs stratosphere. This is going to take time.

I knew this crap would happen. Unrealistic expectations to start the year by lots of people.
Plus we haven’t looked very good in most games this year.

How is it being a dick? The game is won. If they choose to keep in their starters to run up the score, whose fault is it if the star gets hurt?
Probably tired of being kept out of the CFP. Besides, how pathetic of a team do you have to be where an opponent puts in their scrubs to start the second half?

How dare people think NU should keep this to within 60!
So sick of the unrealistic expectations of this fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT