ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Daniels facemask on Corbin I felt like change the game. Was it illegal? Was it wrong? Yes, we got flagged for it. But It showed a little nasty on D. And also messed up there flow right on their drive right after that. What’d they get after that on that drive? 2 yards and it gave us the ball with a chance to lead vs trying to match a TD from them. Lovie had to know they could have ran it to the right all day on us. Hard to do that down in the 4th Q

Reactions: SC_'sker
giphy.gif

Couldn't find a 'waving the white flag' gif, eh?

Daniels facemask on Corbin I felt like change the game. Was it illegal? Was it wrong? Yes, we got flagged for it. But It showed a little nasty on D.

I'd like to see an aerial shot of that play. It seemed like the facemask stopped a much bigger gain. I don't think you'd coach that, but it may have actually been a huge difference in the outcome.

I'd like to see an aerial shot of that play. It seemed like the facemask stopped a much bigger gain. I don't think you'd coach that, but it may have actually been a huge difference in the outcome.

It was a great play by Daniels. No doubt it was going to be a huge run if he doesn't grab that guy's facemask. I think Cam Taylor even came up to him and let him know it was probably a good penalty.

One thing about this game...It will be fun to rewatch, despite all the gaffes and blunders.

WOW! Some damn sloppy football, along with a few horrendous calls, but the team never gave up and fought their way back. GBR, and thanks for not ripping my heart out at the end. Congrats Husker, you showed some grit!

possibly the biggest play of the game given the score and the situation.

Another positive outcome of that facemask penalty was, after that, Corbin seemed to quit crying for a flag every time someone tackled him. Kind of like "you've been crying for it for 3 quarters, here you go!"

ADVERTISEMENT