ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

I'll say one thing...Wandale is much better than anyone we have in the backfield in terms of being able to identify even the smallest of creases. Rotate he and Washington and Mills and I think we immediately improve our ability to run the ball with our listless OLine.

Didn’t we give up fewer than 300 yards? The offense put them in some bad spots and outside of a big run on the first drive, they played pretty well.

scoring drives of 2, 14, 37, and 30 (FG). Gave up the one big play to start and then the first drive of the 2H was pretty bad. Other than that, you can't complain about them.

Reactions: headcard
my comment exactly, that team flat out hit Nebraska. They were more physical and we were better coached. It showed. I thought Scott called the best game of the year. In fact if he repeats and we dont fumble and injuries arent bad we havr that punchers chance we wanted at home at noght with Ohio State.

Lmao. Your defense is garbage. Fields might be given the Heisman at halftime.

Fix the turnovers and this is a 70 - 21 game. Got caught early in a blitz and gave up a long run, but the defense played well when not on a short field.

Offense seemed to find the light switch in the second half, hopefully they can maintain that.

Reactions: headcard
holding a team to under 300 total yards is bad now, guys

You didn't hold them. They had a short field all game. They put up 38 points. You obviously didn't hold them out of the endzone.

Illinois scored more against you than they did vs Eastern Michigan and Connecticut.

You didn't hold them. They had a short field all game. They put up 38 points. You obviously didn't hold them out of the endzone.

Illinois scored more against you than they did vs Eastern Michigan and Connecticut.

oh okay

remind me, was 38 enough to win?

Ha! And? Nothing I said at the time was incorrect. Cute how you hold onto it to play the game of gotcha!

just read the first two pages. more funny than anything. i get as pissed as anyone. I don't question their mental toughness or their want to though.

Just for the Ohio State poster, our offense had more yards against a better opponent this week, so I guess we shall see in a week.

Ha! And? Nothing I said at the time was incorrect. Cute how you hold onto it to play the game of gotcha!

mmm I believe it was proven incorrect. that's kind of how it works.

you and everyone else should absolutely be called out for your insane, ridiculously over dramatic rantings.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Top_Gun_
mmm I believe it was proven incorrect. that's kind of how it works.

you and everyone else should absolutely be called out for your insane, ridiculously over dramatic rantings.
Martinez was really struggling, and my comment about the offense blowing was in response to a post bagging in the defense, which was again better than the offense tonight. The offense picked it up and did just enough, so good for them and the team. Insane? Talk about drama

Reactions: Chuck003
talk about not mentally able to handle it LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

softest posters on the board along with a handful of others

LOL, well you keep fighting the good fight, hard poster. I'm sure it will keep Chinander from giving up 50+ next week.

the 12th best QB in the league went 22 of 34 for 327 yds with 3 TDs and 0 INTs and ran 18 times for 118 yards. I have that right, @SC_'sker?

AM was struggling, but is a good QB. I've never been on the put Vedral in train. In fact, I've mostly been a not concerned about AM poster. Glad he had a good game today, came through big-time in the second half.

AM was struggling, but is a good QB. I've never been on the put Vedral in train. In fact, I've mostly been a not concerned about AM poster. Glad he had a good game today, came through big-time in the second half.

so the 12th best stuff and being the worst team in the conference is ridiculous bullshit, right?

so the 12th best stuff and being the worst team in the conference is ridiculous bullshit, right?

12th best? What are you talking about? We sure played like the worst team in the conference in that first half. It was pretty pitiful to spot a crappy Illinois team 14 points.

Reactions: Chuck003
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT