ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

Just a question for Iowa fans, what is it like to know that this season is you past present and future? Just curious.... I would think getting perpetual 8-3,7-4 with no hope of improving would get old... even Iowa State has passed Iowa up...

Just a question for Iowa fans, what is it like to know that this season is you past present and future? Just curious.... I would think getting perpetual 8-3,7-4 with no hope of improving would get old... even Iowa State has passed Iowa up...
Maybe we should beat Iowa once before talking.

Reactions: BC Hawk
Another example of why I don't like that slide strategy. You are really exposed when doing a baseball slide.

I thought it was our punter running that ... turns out it was our LB sliding in hopes of avoiding contact

That's better than where we are at. And Iowa has beaten ISU 4 years in a row.

That isn't true. All you guys that think Martinez is the second coming of Christ don't see this hole in his game. I have yet to see him meet a challenge this year, and the more I don't see it, the more I don't like the future of things.
Preach brother. Like when Tommie took over in Osbornes first year and an entirely new staff, and average recruiting before him for years.

Anyone could get paid half a mill to have the same effect this trash bag, sorry excuse of a defensive coach is doing.

Your wearing your emotion on your sleeve. Eat a snickers and quit acting like a dick. You expect Chin to have a championship defense with players that haven't play defense in the past three years.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
It's fine. Football isn't life. Good luck in your bowl game.

Honestly, nothing is on the line today. Why risk AM’s health by running him?

What? You go out to win football games thats why. You play your offense and if injuries happen they happen. Just like Frost said in his interview. Stanley will be returning kicks s he is our best player. Well unfortunately we do t have a best ayer today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT