ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

Stalemate in Frost's first year vs Ferentz 20th,
Iowa, that's sad
What is Nebraska done in the last 10 years. Not a damn thing. Frost is a little baby who blames everything on his players and nothing on himself. Your players are mouthy and whiny little bitches.

I suppose it's apropos that the defense gives up a 4th and 8 to set up the game-losing FG. Because, what else would they do?

What is Nebraska done in the last 10 years. Not a damn thing. Frost is a little baby who blames everything on his players and nothing on himself. Your players are mouthy and whiny little bitches.
how does it feel being at the peak of Iowa's existence?

Reactions: bigredhunter
I feel the same way about you, and the continuous storm cloud you live under. Little negative bitch.
Nah, I'm just embarrassed by people like you. Keep talking trash without being able to back it up.

Oh my goodness listen to the moral victory talk. Who cares about Ferentz, we lost the game, we are 4-8. You could use the same line for all but a couple games this year - close, we will get em next year.

I look forward to seeing what things look like but fellas we have some serious holes to fill and our recruiting isn't where it needs to be. This conference is going to be a grind week in and week out, no pasties. Right now we aren't up for the physical play.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Enjoy your last win for a long time. This was year one. Your paper defense couldn't stop us when it mattered

Lol - Iowa celebrating like they won something...
I’m assuming they did. It IS classified as a trophy / rivalry game is it not?

Regardless of the posturing by the other Iowa fans, Iowa was damned lucky to have won this game and given the disparate trending directions of the two programs coming into today, Iowa probably should have been an underdog.

I despise arrogant fan bases, and the Lord knows there is plenty of that on both sides of this game, but honestly, I felt dirty watching this game. Felt like watching two crippled kids fight to the death with pointy sticks.

Start winning and you may speak again. LOL!!!!!!
I don't actually play football, just to let you know.
Iowa, however, is on their 20th season with Ferentz and going to the wire at home against a Nebraska team such as this is just sad

Oh OK. LOL.
Gutsy call by Ferentz on that 4th down as he knew you guys would lose if it went into overtime. If not, if he was so confident he would've played for overtime! Fact. 4th Qtr we moved the ball and pretty much scored at will on your paper champion defense when it mattered the most in the game.

how does it feel being at the peak of Iowa's existence?

Funny. Because you expect Nebraska to climb out of the gutter of the BIG West based on what? The poor season you had this year? The name of an unproven coach (against any kind of real competition)?
When you actually accomplish something, then your fantasies may not sound as crazy, but I don't expect any changes at all. You will be on to your next coach and more hopes to re-live the 90's under the new coach in 3 years. We've all seen this before repeatedly.

The only chance you will ever have to experience those long gone glory days again will be to build a time machine.
Enjoy the off season.

Gutsy call by Ferentz on that 4th down as he knew you guys would lose if it went into overtime. If not, if he was so confident he would've played for overtime! Fact

Highly doubt that. I’m sure he did his homework and knows Chinanders defense crumbles on third/fourth down.

Highly doubt that. I’m sure he did his homework and knows Chinanders defense crumbles on third/fourth down.
Momentum swing, they couldn't move the ball. 62 total yards of O in the 4th. and we moved the ball at will in the 4th on them, if not no tie! Their D couldn't stop our offense when it mattered the most and close game or if they were behind this year they shit the bed all year. That was their MO all year. Tie game or if they were behind all year. Overtime in this we win! I should say this as well, had they not completed that pass, with 40 seconds left their D couldn't have stopped us from at least getting in to Pickering's range as we were moving that ball at will in the 4th. He misses, it goes into overtime and we win. The way they weere moving the ball, they wouldn't have gotten a TD. We would've.

Last edited:
You sure are a tough little Koch sucker, aren't you?

Funny. Because you expect Nebraska to climb out of the gutter of the BIG West based on what? The poor season you had this year? The name of an unproven coach (against any kind of real competition)?
When you actually accomplish something, then your fantasies may not sound as crazy, but I don't expect any changes at all. You will be on to your next coach and more hopes to re-live the 90's under the new coach in 3 years. We've all seen this before repeatedly.

The only chance you will ever have to experience those long gone glory days again will be to build a time machine.
Enjoy the off season.
And yet iowa has NEVER had any glory days.Laughing

And I never made the claim that they did.

But Nebraska will NEVER have them again, and that's what you don't understand!!
No, you don't understand, they will, and you know it's coming, that's what worries you. Hell, Nebraska in it's worst years still gets more pub and talk than iowa ever does. And THAT'S the way it is.

Reactions: RedMyMind

Enjoy the off season.
looks like fear has taken over the Iowa fanbase

And I never made the claim that they did.

But Nebraska will NEVER have them again, and that's what you don't understand!!
Boy, you really dominated us and blew us out! We owned that paper champion defense of yours when it mattered the most and the players know it in the 4th Qtr. We had close to 160 yards of total O in the 4th alone and your O only had 62? Risky gamble for Ferentz on 4th and 8. You fail on that 4th and 8 with 40 seconds left, your D at that point not good enough to keep us out of FG range. If our Kicker missed it, we win it in overtime as you couldn't stop us from scoring and you wouldn't have gotten into the endzone in OT. If Ferentz would have been confident in taking to OT, he wouldn't have gambled. You couldn't move the ball at all in the 4th We scored 15 just in the 4th and making your defense look like fools in the process. You won though, good game!

Last edited:
Start winning and you may speak again. LOL!!!!!!
Front running after beating us during our worst streak ever!! Nebraska is in its worst span in its history while Iowa is peaking and you only beat us by a last second field goal.

Enjoy your four straight wins that resulted in ZERO national titles and ZERO conference titles. Iowa has and will always be mediocre at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT