ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

You all may not like this, but I am telling you, Martinez, when he has an opportunity to stand up and meet a challenge, continues to not do it.

I don't care how great of an athlete he is, you're not going to win many games with a guy at QB that can not or will not make his own breaks and meet the challenges as they are presented.

Martinez's inability to bail out the team and the defensive schemes are why Nebraska does not win games.

No **** that some New Orleans witch bitch put a curse on us. I can’t beleive how today unfolded. Hope is our biggest enemy sometimes

Not kicking the field goal was a little too brash. I know our kicker has struggled but man. :(

This one is on Frost, losers play to not lose, Frost didn’t play to win,!we may not win a game this year.

You all may not like this, but I am telling you, Martinez, when he has an opportunity to stand up and meet a challenge, continues to not do it.

I don't care how great of an athlete he is, you're not going to win many games with a guy at QB that can not or will not make his own breaks and meet the challenges as they are presented.

Martinez's inability to bail out the team and the defensive schemes are why Nebraska does not win games.

which play down the stretch did he **** up? the false start? the rolling snap? you have a hard on for this guy and it's ****ing bizarre.

You are an idiot, expecting an 18 year old with a mediocre group around him to win games by himself is sheer stupidity.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
that was pretty bad, up by 10 with 5 minutes left, and northwestern took more time off the clock.
People bitched when we didn't run the ball to run clock in the past....Now maybe we should understand why with 2 minutes and the lead we should have thrown the ball. Our DBs are not good.

which play down the stretch did he **** up? the false start? the rolling snap? you have a hard on for this guy and it's ****ing bizarre.

Yeah...I mean it's not like we had a 10 point lead and gave up a 99 yard drive.....the stupidity is astounding.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
I officially lost my sh1t in this one. The procedure penalty on 3rd and 1 followed by the lousy snap on 4th down were too much for me. Incredible that NU could make those mistakes in those moments.

There is a word for it...

People bitched when we didn't run the ball to run clock in the past....Now maybe we should understand why with 2 minutes and the lead we should have thrown the ball. Our DBs are not good.

When the other team still has all their timeouts, you do whatever it takes to get a first down.

Reactions: SC_'sker
You're an idiot, go watch the replay.
One of the PI calls was baloney as well in the next to the last drive I think it was. The WR initiated the contact and there was no way with his momentum he could have gotten back to the ball. He grabbed our DB and pulled him in to himself to draw the flag.

Reactions: cubsker
First 0-6 start in 129 years of football at the University of Nebraska. I like Frost but his staff is mediocre, and his playcalling sucked today.
Ah, coaching expert here everyone...... its nice you like Frost though, whew.

Sc i get it your pissed..we all are. But knock it off man..you are better than this

He has been terrible. Recruiting is even lacking now. Hard to have much hope for him. Nobody here can come up with concrete evidence that Frost has done anything other than completely fail this year.

It's sad because I had high hopes for the guy and his coaching staff, but they are clueless. This is a clown show.

My wife just asked me if Nebraska tried to lose on purpose. I couldn’t answer because it sure looked like they lost on purpose.

Reactions: SC_'sker
He has been terrible. Recruiting is even lacking now. Hard to have much hope for him. Nobody here can come up with concrete evidence that Frost has done anything other than completely fail this year.

It's sad because I had high hopes for the guy and his coaching staff, but they are clueless. This is a clown show.
You can always find another team to band wagon on and come back in a few years.

Just a side note...you guys do realize why we're not getting pressure with the front 3 or 4 don't you? We're running the same 2-gap bullshit that Bo ran. It's virtually impossible to get pressure that way unless you have guys like Suh. It allows a QB to just stand back there and pick you apart.

ADVERTISEMENT