2nd HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

DerHusker

Head Coach
May 29, 2001
GOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mehdos6o4T1qc4bbho1_500.gif

If NU scores on the opening drive; then gets a pick 6, then forces Wisconsin to punt and scores again, we'll have a shot. Any other scenario results in this getting uglier and uglier.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Sees the face mask, misses the most blatant hold of the night

That's what happens when you pass block.

Indeed..

Our guys will get open and have been open but Martinez needs some time and he has to find and deliver the ball. He’s failed to see some guys open and our line isn’t helping much..

Defense has been in good position on several plays but have whiffed on tackles.

Nebraska has a 15 yard penalty fetish unlike any team I've ever seen. Like my god, it's like every 5 plays.

We continue to be the worst 3rd down defense I've ever seen. Every time we come up with a new way to fail

Nebraska will need at least 2 turnovers in the 2nd half to have a chance. Wisconsin isn't going to punt the rest of the game.

Edit: I mean 3 turnovers.

Reactions: steventrelain
Our 2020 National Championship is gonna be oh so sweet. Think of what it would be like to see good football from our team.

Nebraska's defense has been helpless for the last 6 or 7 years. They're an abomination. I don't understand how this defense can look so helpless week after week after week after week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT