ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

IF someone hears anything post game on the flag after watching replay, please post it in a new thread. I really want to hear the explanation. Because if they can do that, it just became open season on the officials on every blown no call

Reactions: RedSea
That's the problem - this staff's recruiting has been very underwhelming. At least in terms of the speed they need to run this offense. We're out recruiting Ozigbo-like JUCO running backs. We should be at Florida high school track meets instead.

Florida high school backs don't like Nebraska football.

Folks... everything begins in the trenches. And we are terrible in the trenches. I have been saying it all week. Throw out the damn star rankings. Our offensive line talent just is NOT there. These are NOT talented football players. And the defensive line is not much better. Stoltenberg is a waste. I feel for the kid. He tries hard and he has bad knees. But he is a total liability. Freedom? lol. And the Davis twins have been overrated since they stepped on this campus. I am not just venting anger by trashing these young guys. But until we face the shocking reality that Nebraska really does not have talent on either line we will continue to put the blame in all the wrong places.

The only way to salvage season is to bench roughly half the starters and put in hungry young talent. Can that be worse? Might just end up salvaging season. We have some over hyped rotten apples starting.

If the backups were so hungry, they would be starting.

"Big Ten defenses are going to have to adjust to us". Yes, they will have to adjust their eyes after witnessing how awful we are.

That's the problem - this staff's recruiting has been very underwhelming. At least in terms of the speed they need to run this offense. We're out recruiting Ozigbo-like JUCO running backs. We should be at Florida high school track meets instead.

yeah, they have been here too many years for recruiting like this, good call

Wow..so the backups on the left side of oline can’t even just get in the way..they are terrible!

Folks... everything begins in the trenches. And we are terrible in the trenches. I have been saying it all week. Throw out the damn star rankings. Our offensive line talent just is NOT there. These are NOT talented football players. And the defensive line is not much better. Stoltenberg is a waste. I feel for the kid. He tries hard and he has bad knees. But he is a total liability. Freedom? lol. And the Davis twins have been overrated since they stepped on this campus. I am not just venting anger by trashing these young guys. But until we face the shocking reality that Nebraska really does not have talent on either line we will continue to put the blame in all the wrong places.

All the recruiting services got it wrong on every line recruit?

Wow..so the backups on the left side of oline can’t even just get in the way..they are terrible!
Why do our players look either fat or skinny fat? We have recruited on par with Michigan and they look like budding Mr. Universes for gods sake.

Learn what? How is today on Frost? How could frost and his staff done better? Enlighten me

Eliminate the screens. More with TE's. Lineup Bo Wilson as a TE to get physical. Get a fullback.

When Michigan gets beats by an average team, you'll know I'm correct. The only way Nebraska can compete in 2018 is with a smash mouth offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT