ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

Bunch now hurt?

We may have to consider an team exorcism at this point. It's impossible for this many things to go wrong to begin a season without demonic involvement.

Refs not calling the obvious head-shot, targeting call, Harbaugh not calling off the dogs.

We should start looking to make them pay. They took out our QB... tit for tat

It would be better if we didn't coach special teams at least you would then have an excuse. If these coaches are spending 20 minutes every day on special teams that means they are doing it wrong.

Why aren't they playing Masker? Why are they going full-potato by putting Martinez back in?

It looks like they pulled some guys off the street for punt coverage. Not many of them look athletic.

Reactions: cubsker
Refs not calling the obvious head-shot, targeting call, Harbaugh not calling off the dogs.

Disgusting attitude, if you don’t like it stop it

We would just punt out of bounds every time and fair catch every time. Also how can other teams make so many legal blocks, but we can’t have a 5 yard return without holding or blocking in the back?

Disgusting attitude, if you don’t like it stop it

stop them from obvious head shots to our QB? They have a 46 pt lead. If they want to embarrass us even worse, they should be taking their chances.

the shot on Bunche's head was extreme and in almost any other stadium, any ref that's awake is going to make that call.

Come on what dog should he call off? I am embarrassed also but the punt returner is going to return the punt and not just take a knee. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Geezus, Purdue, 0-3 Purdue, is beating the hell out of Boston College. I wonder if Nebraska can beat anyone this year? It's sooooo bad. Hopefully by year 3 of Frostco, this crap will be cleaned up.

Come on what dog should he call off? I am embarrassed also but the punt returner is going to return the punt and not just take a knee. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

starters in, top return guy in, guy who put the head shot on Bunch was a starter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT