ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

There's still no excuse for them being this bad. Mac teams dont do this badly. Sun belt teams dont do this badly.
The only defense I can make is that it is a complete overhaul of systems with a large number of first year players playing against a highly motivated team. When I heard Frost's comments about how UCF "was more physical than Michigan" even after losing to them, I was kind of afraid of this.

Good for Wyatt. I would like to see us start using that Duck personnel group we heard so much about, to get more athletes on the field.

He has a staff and system in place. You can’t change that mid season. The staff is playing the long game. This season is lost. There’s no changing that and trying to do so at the cost of the future is dumb.

The future is not this offense. They can start changing and put in new stuff week by week. For specific opponents and specific defensive schemes. Did you see what Michigan did with some of their two tight end formations? If Michigan did this to us, Ohio State will lay 70 on us.

The future is not this offense. They can start changing and put in new stuff week by week. For specific opponents and specific defensive schemes. Did you see what Michigan did with some of their two tight end formations? If Michigan did this to us, Ohio State will lay 70 on us.

You’re clueless. No offense works if your offensive line can’t block.

You’re clueless. No offense works if your offensive line can’t block.

You're clueless. A good coach with a good scheme helps his offensive line. That includes quick hitting stuff and extra tight ends. Remember Russ Hochstein for the Patriots. He played TE and FB on occasion when he was playing on the o-line. Do you really think a RB is going to block Rashard Gary who is a likely top ten draft pick?

ADVERTISEMENT