ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Thanks, I thought it up on the fly
If that’s the case you are good.

FWIW, just here to return a little of the vitriol that was spewed on our board over the past many months. No actual ill will meant at all.

Your fan base had people showing up all over any place that we were just to get on tv once the change was announced.

I’ve met a lot of corn fans who are very nice in person so I assume most are. Just rubbing in the “grass isn’t always greener” thing, though I can speak for a lot of UCF fans (the ones I know anyway) who are truly happy to see that the grass is dead on the other side.

FWIW, just here to return a little of the vitriol that was spewed on our board over the past many months. No actual ill will meant at all.

Your fan base had people showing up all over any place that we were just to get on tv once the change was announced.

I’ve met a lot of corn fans who are very nice in person so I assume most are. Just rubbing in the “grass isn’t always greener” thing, though I can speak for a lot of UCF fans (the ones I know anyway) who are truly happy to see that the grass is dead on the other side.
I can understand mate. It's ok. I'll be the first to apologize for those "fans". Real NU fans aren't like that. We like to be good hosts to visitors. We tend to be honest and call it as you see it.

I get some fans in florida, showing up to celebrate Frost for Nebraska, but I don't think the intent was to be rude. I want to think they were trying to sway Frost or were excited for a deal that was already done.

I very well could be wrong about NU fans down there. I just know about fans online and in stadium. The ones that I know and see at the stadium aren't ones to be that way.

We are NOT the "greatest fans in college football". It was a farce placed on our heads to try and keep us captive to a BAD AD and Chancellor.

Reactions: UCFEMUP

Btw, out of curiosity sake, what is your season looking like? Milton looks like a Heisman winner paper wise on my part. Curious to hear about eyes on turf!!

I can understand mate. It's ok. I'll be the first to apologize for those "fans". Real NU fans aren't like that. We like to be good hosts to visitors. We tend to be honest and call it as you see it.

I get some fans in florida, showing up to celebrate Frost for Nebraska, but I don't think the intent was to be rude. I want to think they were trying to sway Frost or were excited for a deal that was already done.

I very well could be wrong about NU fans down there. I just know about fans online and in stadium. The ones that I know and see at the stadium aren't ones to be that way.

We are NOT the "greatest fans in college football". It was a farce placed on our heads to try and keep us captive to a BAD AD and Chancellor.

I believe that about the randoms. We don’t have an old enough fan base at this point to have the history that a lot of schools do.

In fact most people don’t even know that UCF is the largest school in the nation. We are one of very few schools to win TWO New Years six bowls in the last five years.

We have multiple NFL alumni including Daunte Culpepper, Asante Samuel, Josh Sitton, Blake Bortles, etc, etc.

We are constantly told by arm chair message boarders to “schedule harder” or to “just join a better conference” like those are things that we control directly.

Look at the schools in the “P5” and legitimately tell me which ones actually deserve to be there and why. There may be 10 that have even close to the case (and I’m sorry Nebraska, but you aren’t one of them) that UCF has.

I believe that about the randoms. We don’t have an old enough fan base at this point to have the history that a lot of schools do.

In fact most people don’t even know that UCF is the largest school in the nation. We are one of very few schools to win TWO New Years six bowls in the last five years.

We have multiple NFL alumni including Daunte Culpepper, Asante Samuel, Josh Sitton, Blake Bortles, etc, etc.

We are constantly told by arm chair message boarders to “schedule harder” or to “just join a better conference” like those are things that we control directly.

Look at the schools in the “P5” and legitimately tell me which ones actually deserve to be there and why. There may be 10 that have even close to the case (and I’m sorry Nebraska, but you aren’t one of them) that UCF has.
Lol, you think Nebraska doesn't belong?! That's funny. You have the credentials to swap with temple or buffalo.

Snap pictures at our trophy case and distinguished alumni case. UCF can only fill their trophy case with "hopes, dreams, and journalist opinions".
I seriously think you are mistaking us with our neighbors to the west. I will not name them as it is blasphemy.

Anyway, how can you possibly say we have won nothing? Have you seen our trophy case? I also encourage your fans to look at page 115 of the official NCAA Record book that was recently published for 2017.

Compare the accomplishments of the past hundred plus years of good ole Nebraska, to the last FIVE years of little ole UCF, and you will clearly see my point.

I seriously think you are mistaking us with our neighbors to the west. I will not name them as it is blasphemy.

Anyway, how can you possibly say we have won nothing? Have you seen our trophy case? I also encourage your fans to look at page 115 of the official NCAA Record book that was recently published for 2017.

Compare the accomplishments of the past hundred plus years of good ole Nebraska, to the last FIVE years of little ole UCF, and you will clearly see my point.
Lol. Nobody takes you seriously. C'mon. Not even I consider your mythical "title". Get over it. Bama would have turnt you over something wild.

As far as our history goes, its among the most distinguished in history. You made your bed with G5 and bad P5's and want a seat with the big boys?!?! LOL!!

Lol. Nobody takes you seriously. C'mon. Not even I consider your mythical "title". Get over it. Bama would have turnt you over something wild.

As far as our history goes, its among the most distinguished in history. You made your bed with G5 and bad P5's and want a seat with the big boys?!?! LOL!!
And Nobraksa is one of the big boys??? Lol. Troy must be a huge boy then to have come to your house and slap you like they did.

College football is ‘what have you done for me lately’ and there aren’t 10 teams that have the resume that UCF does in the past even five years.

And as far as “mythical title” goes, it’s in the record book my friend and I encourage you to look it up. The cfp, is the “mythical” championship, as it is purely an invitational.

Your comment about Alabama is laughable. How did they do against Auburn? How about winning their own DIVISION in their own conference?

I won’t even listen for a second to the “Auburn didn’t care in the bowl game” nonsense. Cry me a river. These kids are athletes and come to play every single GD day.

UCF wins against any of the fictional playoff teams last year and unfortunately because of the BS system that is currently in place, we will never know who was the best last year. Fortunately, the NCAA recognized UCF as a football championship team last year. When was the last time Nobraska was in the discussion?

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_Light
And Nobraksa is one of the big boys??? Lol. Troy must be a huge boy then to have come to your house and slap you like they did.

College football is what ‘what you done for me lately’ and there aren’t 10 teams that have the resume that UCF does in the past even five years.

And as far as “mythical title” goes, it’s in the record book my friend and I encourage you to look it up. The cfp, is the “mythical” championship, as it is purely an invitational.

Your comment about Alabama is laughable. How did they do against Auburn? How about winning their own DIVISION in their own conference?

I won’t even listen for a second to the “Auburn didn’t care in the bowl game” nonsense. Cry me a river. These kids are athletes and come to play every single GD day.

UCF wins against any of the fictional playoff teams last year and unfortunately because of the BS system that is currently in place, we will never know who was the best last year. Fortunately, the NCAA recognized UCF as a football championship team last year. When was the last time Nobraska was in the discussion?
LOL. r/areyouseeingthisshit

Another Knight victory, as the aggressor has conceded and withdrawn arms. Thank you for your support. We wish you well.
Lol, this is so good. Ucf doing ucf things; fly by night victories. Empty championships and they get all their "wins" on message boards. Probably is case to move them to D2. Message board wins might work better there!

Lol, this is so good. Ucf doing ucf things; fly by night victories. Empty championships and they get all their "wins" on message boards. Probably is case to move them to D2. Message board wins might work better there!
How do you figure any of what you just said to have any possible reality to it? Give me stats and facts, and not from 20 years ago. Give me recent stats and facts or just stop.

Lol. You want recent stuff to try and "trap me". I look at your history and laugh my ass off. You have always been shit. Thank our NE born coach to grace your sidelines.

I have changed my mind about you. There is definitely a reason why you hated NU fans. You were a douchebag and they spoke against. How dare they?

Lol. You want recent stuff to try and "trap me". I look at your history and laugh my ass off. You have always been shit. Thank our NE born coach to grace your sidelines.

I have changed my mind about you. There is definitely a reason why you hated NU fans. You were a douchebag and they spoke against. How dare they?
I actually thought you were worth conversing with and you have again proven your ignorance. Scoreboard. Good Knight.

How do you figure any of what you just said to have any possible reality to it? Give me stats and facts, and not from 20 years ago. Give me recent stats and facts or just stop.
Wait. You issued "victory". Why are you continuing to respond? Nerves have been struck? Hmm....

What the hell has ucf done the last five years that Nebraska hasn’t done?
Where do you dumb asses come from?

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Snap pictures at our trophy case and distinguished alumni case.

I looked and can only find black and white photos of past Nebraska achievements.

I heard that not one HS recruit today was even born the last time Nebraska won a conference title...(went to go look it up and its true!! It was 19 years ago was the last time Neb won a conf title).. Believe that was the same season was the last time Neb won a BCS/NYD6 Bowl game. Meanwhile, UCF has won 2 of them in the last 5 years.

Congrats on your amazing history....meanwhile, I'm watching history being made on a weekly basis...and its a lot of fun!

PS. What does Nebraska do with all that P5 money for their football program?

In the last 19 years...Nebraska has spent over $925 Million into their football program but has basically nothing to show for it. (Meanwhile, UCF has had not even 1/5 of those $$$ but look at the bang for the buck UCF is getting).

Reactions: UCFEMUP and UCF-CZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT