ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

Wow, 28 in the 3rd quarter alone and we're not done, 35 unanswered that started with a running into the kicker penalty.

Reactions: headcard
Fant is a real class act. Can we please stop laying down for these punks.

Same coaching that was ok in first half and now this. Scholarships should be taken right after coaches fired. Disgraceful bunch of quitters.

Diaco: "I have served the game for 40 years." No sir, I think the game has been serving you. But the jig is up.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
High School teams are better coached than this team. I dont know what the hell they are doing on the field. Total failure. Fire these pathetic coaches now!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Same coaching that was ok in first half and now this. Scholarships should be taken right after coaches fired. Disgraceful bunch of quitters.

A lot of it is on some seniors. That's the sad part. These are the guys the young players should be looking up to and I hope to god they are not. Just watch the tape on Gates, Foster, Kalu, etc. all year long. It's disgusting.

There can't possibly be ANYONE left that can remotely believe Riley is/has made any progress with this group. End it now Moos, call the presser now!

There can't possibly be ANYONE left that can remotely believe Riley is/has made any progress with this group. End it now Moos, call the presser now!
Between quarters? Might keep the stadium from emptying out.

Flame me... but I feel bad for the kids on this team. At this point it's criminal to be throwing every down. Is Riley's goal to burn it to the ground, give up 80ish?

Who in their right mind would want to inherit this team??
Who wouldn’t? Playing way below their talent level, can show instant improvement and get a lot of leash. Nebraska is a great job, held by a terrible coach.

I can’t wait to watch me som Tim Miles brand basketball when this sh*tshow gets over.

Scholarships taken away due to bad coaching? Yeah....penalize the kids and their families thousands of dollars becausr of the coaches

Highlight of the weekend, during family pictures yesterday I got my nephew to say the Hawkeyes suck, wonder what my brother (Hawkeye fan) will send here by the end of the game?

Who wouldn’t? Playing way below their talent level, can show instant improvement and get a lot of leash. Nebraska is a great job, held by a terrible coach.
Spot on..ton of talent, but need coaches to push them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT