ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

The announcers shared the story of Riley referring to his team as ‘fragile’.

That’s Nebraska football now thanks to Eichorst and Riley - Fragile.

Reactions: Can o' corn
This game reminds me of my Pelini game, inspired by The Sixth Sense. A OPP TD is worth 6 steps back, a FG, 3 steps, an opposing 1st down 1 step back. For DONU, the same applies. Elevator or my seat were the destinations. Played this at UNL in our dorm lobby a few times. Caught on as a means to go party if it got out of hand, lol

Reactions: tpmcg
God, is this game following the blueprint or what.. Hang sort of tough for first quarter and a half, let up before half. Come out uninspired after half so the other team goes up, throw the offensive game plan out the window, do a series of three and outs while the defense falls apart. So predictable.

Reactions: chrsmneric
These kids are mentally tough and will fight for these coaches. This is gonna be a war in the 4th!

Or something...

This game reminds me of my Pelini game, inspired by The Sixth Sense. A OPP TD is worth 6 steps back, a FG, 3 steps, an opposing 1st down 1 step back. For DONU, the same applies. Elevator or my seat were the destinations. Played this at UNL in our dorm lobby a few times. Caught on as a means to go party if it got out of hand, lol
It never failed to have a great party!! RollingLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT