ADVERTISEMENT

2nd HALF GAME THREAD!

Iowa had better get their licks in now, because the circus will be leaving town tomorrow.

Mike Riley may be a nice guy off the field, but he is criminally bad at his job.

zdop6.jpg

Iowa is down to their 4th string running back and is getting 9 yards a pop. Embarrassing.

I have to say that this game is a microcosm of the Riley era. Thank goodness the nightmare ends in a few minutes.

...aaaaand for the 3rd time in my life I shut this shit off that is pathetic, bad, souless, gutless, retarded, and beyond any idea I could have fathomed growing up. We are SO bad... so bad that it hurts.

I hope we see an up. An upside that brings us back up! Anything that can make us respectable again. I can't stand this.

So, I'll keep wearing my hat around Lincoln...
nebraska_grande.jpg

Reactions: blastin_02
AND THERE FOURTH STRING JUST SCORED ON OUR FIRST TEAM! Why the **** are they still in the game? My God! Coaching staff is completely brain dead!

AND THERE FOURTH STRING JUST SCORED ON OUR FIRST TEAM! Why the **** are they still in the game? My God! Coaching staff is completely brain dead!

Riley- "Well, we felt bad for them and didn't want to pull them until they got a stop, didn't want them to leave with a bad taste in their mouth"

Hey SMJ, let's keep you in a worthless game so you can get hurt and lower your draft status...

My hats off to all of you on the game thread that have let me vent all season to someone other to the Mrs and cats who don't care. Kudos for hanging in here to the bitter end.

Reactions: RedSea
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT