ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!

And, most if not all of their Olineman, and LBs, and probably all of their D Line, and some of their secondary ...

They certainly play better together and compliment each other better. Our offense is a serious bane to our defense, there is no complimenting each other.

We'll beat Northwestern, their offense is abysmal. Should beat Minnesota. Purdue and Iowa are toss-ups. No chance against OSU and PSU.

Purdue will be favored. Prude is likely to give WI a better game next weekend than Nebraska is tonight. Wouldn't surprise me if Purdue beats WI.

I like our coaching staff, wish it would work for them and the fans, but it just ain't working.

Head Coach with hands in his pockets now that is physical football and we like it yep keep this staff. This is good stuff oh well OU lost
Yes, and it's why we are looking up at Iowa and Wisconsin. Until we get more physical it's gonna be same story, different verse. Once we do, being a real West factor will come

False impressions based on the IL and Rutgers games. OSU game will be like this too.

OSU game will no be this "close". Ironically, OSU next week could be the "OSU" game we remember as the beginning of the end 10 years ago.

just lean in to them and let them take you where they want you line... smh...
tumblr_m9qpw1eAJi1qzrlhgo1_500.gif

Reactions: Doniphan89
Looks like it'll be a struggle just to make a bowl. I don't know how Riley survives after another mediocre season in year 3. Who knows...

No bowl this season, IMO. This game puts things into motion for going after Frost, IMO. The leadership will know this team loses to Ohio State too. The team will be 3-4 after next weekend. Might as well set things into motion and just let Riley coach out the season.

That’s an amazing statement. But I read similar stuff when Turner Gill was being considered. As though the Osborne tree is the only option for us.

Turner Gill never had a team in the Top 25 and only had won winning season in a weak MAC Conference. There's a very good chance UCF will win 10-11 games this year in a better conference. Someone is going to hire Frost after this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT