ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

This team pisses me off, and a lot..

Angers me through 3 quarters and then shows up and dominates...

I'm unaccustomed to seeing us win 4th quarters.

During the last decade I have been conditioned to seeing a fast start to the game and watching us get our nads handed to us in the second half of every contest.

Banker's D tackles in space a whole shit load better than what we've seen around here for awhile.

Where,d that baseball dude go?

It's funny. He used to be a regular poster on this board. Now, he only shows up at game time and rags the coaching staff, ad nauseum. He does this not only for football games, but also baseball and basketball. I get that we're not championship caliber, but he's not a happy person.

Win and move on, need the bye week to get players healthy, basically finished game with 4-5 offensive starters out of game.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
It's really nice to see us out score of the other team in the fourth quarter great job Husker's

Knees to the back can really screw things up. Hopefully its just bruised. The bye is coming at a great time, this team is banged up.

It's funny. He used to be a regular poster on this board. Now, he only shows up at game time and rags the coaching staff, ad nauseum. He does this not only for football games, but also baseball and basketball. I get that we're not championship caliber, but he's not a happy person.
I never thought I would see the day when HTO, Huskerbaseball13, and many other long-term posters have essentially vacated the premises. Some by force, some by their own volition.

I just find it interesting. You're either on board, or you're an outsider/traitor around here.

Reactions: StrongArm517
I never thought I would see the day when HTO, Huskerbaseball13, and many other long-term posters have essentially vacated the premises. Some by force, some by their own volition.

I just find it interesting. You're either on board, or you're an outsider/traitor around here.

We're 5-0. I'm just pointing out that HB13 is a very unhappy poster. And no, not everyone is on board. But who cares if you think that we will win it all. We're here to root on our Huskers! Being unhappy that we aren't winning national championships every year gets old. I just want to be competitive and have a coach that doesn't embarrass us. We were competitive in just about all of our games last year. This year we're finishing strong in the 4th quarter in every game! Gotta love it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT