ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Game Against Ohio St

If OSU needs another game to get into the playoff and NU can facilitate, would you be for or against? I'd be ok with it if it's at NU even though it's a likely loss.

I wouldn’t be against it..But Ioway was suppose to play Ohio St originally, that is a fact before the COVID schedule..

Since our game against Wisconsin was canceled let this game be played in Lincoln and everyone wins without playing another team twice..

It doesn’t matter if Iowa and Wisky play neither one will win the West now..

I would bet that Frost would be in favor of it. Not only to give his players another game for experience, but because he would want another coach to do the same thing for him in that situation.

IF it's a possibility, NU would look pretty bad saying no if it's the only option. We signaled we would play anyone. The only other option would be give the middle finger to the big

Reactions: BleedRed78
I really think we would win. Tough to beat a team twice. Plus once we win we could play Bama next.

cee0a1f73788f6aabcd6c56937beafa0.gif

Reactions: dinglefritz
hell why not? What's the worst that could happen? I'm guessing OSU would rather play a team who has a few wins under their belts though that they hadn't already humiliated.

Here ya go

I wouldn’t be against it..But Ioway was suppose to play Ohio St originally, that is a fact before the COVID schedule..

Since our game against Wisconsin was canceled let this game be played in Lincoln and everyone wins without playing another team twice..

It doesn’t matter if Iowa and Wisky play neither one will win the West now..

Ohio State would warn nothing beating us a second time and everyone knows that. Wonder if they flip games and Iowa plays OSU, and we play Wisky?

It would be lose lose for the Buckeyes if by chance we’d make it respectable they look bad, if they run up the score big deal it’s lowly Nebraska and you always run the risk of one of your top players get hurt and lost for the playoffs

Reactions: CatColumbia
I'd be up for it. Definitely don't support the B1G changing the rules. They made their bed, time to sleep in it.

I would be up for it if everyone had already played everyone. If there is a team that hasnt played them that is available then that team should play them. If the big ten was smart they would want a team with a good record to play them to make the SOS better. But we all know the Shit10 isnt smart.

I would be up for it if everyone had already played everyone. If there is a team that hasnt played them that is available then that team should play them. If the big ten was smart they would want a team with a good record to play them to make the SOS better. But we all know the Shit10 isnt smart.

If Michigan and Minnesota were to cancel Dec 12 games and Nebraska and Ohio St are left with out games the common sense thing to do would have Nebraska play Wisconsin and Ohio St play Ioway..

We have nothing to gain from playing them. Just another national embarrassment. No thank you.

I couldn't disagree more, Frost has gone on record every week saying we need to play games, I'll play anybody anywhere. Talk about an embarrassment, If we ducked a rematch he would absolutely be Scott Fraud.

No way.

Where was the BIG when Wisconsin ran out of QB's and opted out of our game this season?

We lined up an alternate opponent, utilizing COVID protocols that were more stringent than what the BIG required, and they told us, collectively, to get bent.

Over the petty issue of trying to schedule a football game that had ZERO impact on the conference or any other conference member.

I can't imagine that tOSU would need another game, but if we were asked to do that, we should simply give the same response the conference gave us over our request.

Get bent.

Tell them OK, so long as Ohio State gets called for offensive holding -- on a lineman -- at some point in the game.

Just so we can see what it's like.

I'm all about new life experiences.

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx
I couldn't disagree more, Frost has gone on record every week saying we need to play games, I'll play anybody anywhere. Talk about an embarrassment, If we ducked a rematch he would absolutely be Scott Fraud.

Nebraska or Frost aren’t backing done on anything.But two other opponents are available for both teams to play and one of them was on our schedule that was canceled..

Apparently the rest of the nation needs to be taught that playing a football game and losing is better than not playing a football game. So I would hope we would take the opportunity if it presents itself.

How hilarious would it be if we beat them, though... major backfire.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Apparently the rest of the nation needs to be taught that playing a football game and losing is better than not playing a football game. So I would hope we would take the opportunity if it presents itself.

How hilarious would it be if we beat them, though... major backfire.
"Not the victory but the action; not the goal but the game; in the deed the glory."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT