ADVERTISEMENT

Yeah read about that, why would a guy with so much going for him, kill himself.
Where was the Mayor at the time???

Physician suicide is a real problem within the profession and our society. One that needs more attention and more sympathy. Prayers out to the family.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Shocked. I've heard for years what a great guy Dr. Stothert was, its a shame he couldnt get the help he needed.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
It is a stark reminder that suicide does not discriminate.

Keep an eye out for your loved ones. If you recognize any signs use these resources.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255.
suicidepreventionlifeline.org
Amen. Lost a BIL, it changed me from the aspect of when I look at someone I'm close to I realize you never really know what is going on inside.

I feel bad for the younger family members and kudos to Dr. Stothert for most likely saving many lives. With that said, at 70 y.o, how does his death matter so much more than the thousands of 70+ who have been exposed to covid by you mouth breathing non mask wearers? His useful life was pretty much up, no?

I feel bad for the younger family members and kudos to Dr. Stothert for most likely saving many lives. With that said, at 70 y.o, how does his death matter so much more than the thousands of 70+ who have been exposed to covid by you mouth breathing non mask wearers? His useful life was pretty much up, no?

Uhhhh, what?

Reactions: baseball31ne
Pretty insensitive. I know quite a few 70 plus people who make a far greater contribution to the world than an army of today's weak minded video game playing, fast food inhaling indoor cats.

Pretty insensitive. I know quite a few 70 plus people who make a far greater contribution to the world than an army of today's weak minded video game playing, fast food inhaling indoor cats.
Thank you so much for wearing a mask and protecting them, 'preciate it.

How about when your with your mama, or anywhere else. How many masks do you wear when you go out in public?

What is wrong with you? Get some help.

You're a funny guy.
tenor.gif

Research says they do help and all you have to do is look at the countries that have real mask policies in place ( not the half-ass IS approach) and it’s clear they help a lot.
those countries are also not more than half full of obese people

that helps a lot more

the answer to the question, "do masks work?", is, of course, "it depends".

Reactions: drubendall
ADVERTISEMENT