ADVERTISEMENT

26 planned 2019scholarship additions & plus 2 possible Blue Shirts

Bigred511

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Nate mentioned Frost is planning on bringing in 26 scholarship recruits between the 2 LOA signing dates and a few transfers before the season. Plus Nouili and maybe Gifford may walk on and get a
scholarship by the Fall. Losing 17 Seniors so looking at at least 11 leaving. I assume that is 9 more in addition to the 2 players possibly going to Bubba prison. Roster will look a lot different by the Fall.

Wouldn't hurt my feeling if ALL kickers and punters vacated any scholarships

I would expect these guys to move on: McQuitty, Butler, Jefferson, Bradley, Raridon, Rafdal, Alston. Possibly Chris Walker as well.

I would expect these guys to move on: McQuitty, Butler, Jefferson, Bradley, Raridon, Rafdal, Alston. Possibly Chris Walker as well.
Mcquitty..Raridon..hurt because of the high rank out of high school... Walker looked like the biggest beast on our entire team... just never heard of it on the field.. just puzzling.

Reactions: Thrasher31
Mcquitty..Raridon..hurt because of the high rank out of high school... Walker looked like the biggest beast on our entire team... just never heard of it on the field.. just puzzling.
Thinking Walker may have an injury issue? Next year will be the year he needs to step up. Kid is well put together.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Raridon puzzles me. When I watched him in the spring game, I thought he looked very quick. Has to be a work or attitude thing.

ADVERTISEMENT