ADVERTISEMENT

26 April 2019 Game 37: Illinois at Nebraseball (Illinois wins 8-1)

I'm golfing today boys. My wife told me this year I need to spend more time away from the baseball field for my own mental health. ;)

Nah, she did say that but truthfully its just too nice to not be on the course. I'll still be recording the game to watch on BTN later. GBR

Huskers need to win 2-3 this weekend very badly. I would be pleasantly surprised if they pull it off!

6-0 Illinois at this point. I don't envy the social media interns who have to tweet about games like this and act excited.

Poor pitching tonight. Worse hitting. Mediocre defense. That will add up to a non-competitive game.

Reactions: k9_r
Waldron was up in the zone early and the NU lineup acted like they had never seen a slider before.

17 hits by Illinios. Huskers walked 7 times and could only muster up 1 freaking run. 10 runners LOB. How embarrassed would you be as a coach? But I guess that is just baseball. I wonder if Ersdud thinks they play 140ish games like they do in the pros and have plenty of time to crawl back?

17 hits by Illinios. Huskers walked 7 times and could only muster up 1 freaking run. 10 runners LOB. How embarrassed would you be as a coach? But I guess that is just baseball. I wonder if Ersdud thinks they play 140ish games like they do in the pros and have plenty of time to crawl back?

Worse, it's 162 games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT