ADVERTISEMENT

22 May 2019 Game 49: (5) Nebraseball vs. (4) Minnesota at Big Ten Tournament (Omaha) - (NU wins 8-2)

saluno22

Defensive Coordinator
Mar 1, 2006
Here are the scenarios for game time and opponents...

Well, crap, I thought we had that one.

Tournament seeding now comes down to what Minnesota and Illinois do tomorrow.

0-2: We are #3 and play the #6 seed (most likely Iowa) at 9:00 a.m.
1-1: We are #4 and play the loser at 9:00 p.m.
2-0: We are #5 and Minnesota at 9:00 p.m.

Get some extra sleep Tuesday night.

Are those times right on the graphic? The bottom right says "ALL TIMES ET". Going to be some early mornings if that's the case.

Looks like the wind will die down by the time Minnesota and Nebraska take the field tonight.

Anyone else going? It will be a late night, and hopefully another late night on Thursday.

Going down with some buddies some are Herky’s.

Depends how late the Hoosier/Iowa game last... might be easier watching it on my couch after 10:00pm..

Reactions: huskerfan66
Question: If rain comes for tomorrow’s night winners bracket at 9:00 and the game gets cancelled when will they play game 8 on Friday?

Question: If rain comes for tomorrow’s night winners bracket at 9:00 and the game gets cancelled when will they play game 8 on Friday?
I would expect that if they are going to try and play three games Friday, the first one would be somewhere around 11:00 a.m. But they might adjust based on the forecast.

I would expect that if they are going to try and play three games Friday, the first one would be somewhere around 11:00 a.m. But they might adjust based on the forecast.
I just hope there's nothing like happened in 2016. Those weather-driven circumstances made Ohio State's championship that much more impressive.

Game 1 ended in plenty of time for Game 2 to start on time. Let’s hope that trend continues.

Game time for game 2 is 1:12..

Seems to me they go by when the game ends it’s an hour for the next one to start.

Thanks, That is what I was thinking.. Forecasting Thunderstorms to come in around 9:00pm.

That’s utter nonsense. It doesn’t take an hour to get everything ready.

Agree, but I believe that was how long it took for them to start game ..

Minnesota holding out their Ace pitcher against us means they're pretty confident....or over confident.....or stupid. I'm not optimistic but cheering GBR

Minnesota holding out their Ace pitcher against us means they're pretty confident....or over confident.....or stupid. I'm not optimistic but cheering GBR
They have to win the tournament to make a regional. Sometimes that means accepting lower odds of winning today to increase the odds of winning tomorrow.

They have to win the tournament to make a regional. Sometimes that means accepting lower odds of winning today to increase the odds of winning tomorrow.
I thought this meant Fredrickson was being held until tomorrow. Never mind.

That’s how it’s done, Gelo!!!
2-0 Big Red, T1 1 out, Altavilla in 3rd

Pair of choppers to 3rd and a slow roller to SS make for a quiet T2.

That was quick.

3-0 NU, M2

ADVERTISEMENT