ADVERTISEMENT

2025 In-state players

Huskers123456

First Team All-Big Ten
Feb 5, 2023
Rivals doesn't have a 2025 state ranking yet. Already have the 2 Omaha kids. Who else are the top 2025 in-state players we will be targeting?

Rivals doesn't have a 2025 state ranking yet. Already have the 2 Omaha kids. Who else are the top 2025 in-state players we will be targeting?
LB- Christian Jones, Westside (might already have an offer)
WR- Kenyon Cotton, Westside; Bryson Bahl, Papillion South (multi-sport kid)
TE- Chase Loftin, Elkhorn North; Leyton Snodgrass, York.
DE- Pierre Allen, Jr., Lincoln SE
FB- Connor Booth, Wahoo Neumann (offered)

In 2026, Bellevue West has at least two more kids, Kaprice Keath and Jermaine Green, who should get a lot of recruiting attention.

Reactions: Gary.Busey

In 2026, Bellevue West has at least two more kids, Kaprice Keath and Jermaine Green, who should get a lot of recruiting attention.
It seems kind of premature offering kids going in to their junior year but that’s the world we’re living in now. They’re going to change so much over their next 18 months.

Reactions: TFrazier
It seems kind of premature offering kids going in to their junior year but that’s the world we’re living in now. They’re going to change so much over their next 18 months.
I agree. But one huge benefit of the recent run of commits is that Rhule's 2023 class should be done for the most part. Yes, there will be spots saved for key positions or a top recruit or transfer. But without having to rely on recruits to make later decisions, "senior recruiting" and such and such, NU will finally be able to focus on younger prospects (class of 2024 and 2025) This is something that didn't really happen under the last three coaching staffs. And yet, Matt Rhule will be able to do just that during his first season at Nebraska.

I agree. But one huge benefit of the recent run of commits is that Rhule's 2023 class should be done for the most part. Yes, there will be spots saved for key positions or a top recruit or transfer. But without having to rely on recruits to make later decisions, "senior recruiting" and such and such, NU will finally be able to focus on younger prospects (class of 2024 and 2025) This is something that didn't really happen under the last three coaching staffs. And yet, Matt Rhule will be able to do just that during his first season at Nebraska.
You’re off a whole year man. 2024 is this signing class coming up. Younger guys would be 2025 and 2026.

On another note, it does seem that NE is producing more prospects lately… or is that just me?

My son is plays JV in the metro. He's only a sophomore, so I'm still hoping for an offer, of course.

Keith looks like a dude. Missed on dad, no need to miss on son.

I think the portal changes how we should look at numbers of local kids. They are more likely to stick around and develop. For example, look at Raiola vs local kid Kaelin. Anyone think Raiola would have been here more than a year or two.? (He will be on his third high school in the past 12 months.) Of course we will have to deal with the well-traveled portal players but we’d better make sure we have lots of local kids for stability. That means getting them on board early.

You’re off a whole year man. 2024 is this signing class coming up. Younger guys would be 2025 and 2026.

On another note, it does seem that NE is producing more prospects lately… or is that just me?
Oops. Sorry about that. Yes, this has been a heck of a run for talent in-state. Omaha is obviously churning out more talent than several years ago. And the talent is getting more notice and more offers. Lots is speculation is out there for why that is.

Oops. Sorry about that. Yes, this has been a heck of a run for talent in-state. Omaha is obviously churning out more talent than several years ago. And the talent is getting more notice and more offers. Lots is speculation is out there for why that is.
Love the idea of locking down the border… AND the 500 mile radius after that…. I think it will happen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT