ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Commit - Pierce (NE) TE Ben Brahmer

one thing's for sure - he's tall. can't coach tall!

his highlights are pretty funny

Two thoughts.

Looks like they are NW with the grass like 8 inches long. You can't even see their feet in most clips.

And, yikes that is some pretty rough football. He stands out, but competition is really bad.

Not saying this isn't good. And the kid seems talented for sure. But he doesn't have much chance to highlight his skills.

Two thoughts.

Looks like they are NW with the grass like 8 inches long. You can't even see their feet in most clips.

And, yikes that is some pretty rough football. He stands out, but competition is really bad.

Not saying this isn't good. And the kid seems talented for sure. But he doesn't have much chance to highlight his skills.
yea, but did you see that arrow route he ran at the goal line?!?!

lol

Based on his dad, he’s gonna pack on a good 30 lbs easy of lean muscle by the time he is a freshman. Very Surprised he committed so soon

Signing Cameron Jurgens early made sense because he was a phenomenal athlete. This, though, seems premature. A 195 pound TE from a small town who might be a good athlete but is not elite-- seems like we could have waited a year and still easily got him here if he continued to develop.

Signing Cameron Jurgens early made sense because he was a phenomenal athlete. This, though, seems premature. A 195 pound TE from a small town who might be a good athlete but is not elite-- seems like we could have waited a year and still easily got him here if he continued to develop.
He hasn't signed anything yet. He just verbal committed.

This is reassuring, coming from someone that knows his make up and drive.

Matt Herian played against the same low level competition and he was a terror in the Big 12.

Fidone also played against suspect competition and he's highly regarded obviously.

The more I read, the more I like Brahmer. Stud TEs in this offense are a beautiful thing.

Based on his dad, he’s gonna pack on a good 30 lbs easy of lean muscle by the time he is a freshman. Very Surprised he committed so soon
Is his dad Mark? If so, he was head coach when Herian was at Pierce.

Wow, been almost 20 years since Herian first donned the N on his helmet.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo

He is an elite athlete. He's longer, much faster, and a lot more agile than Jurgens.

Reactions: headcard
He is an elite athlete. He's longer, much faster, and a lot more agile than Jurgens.
You really can't be serious. Jurgens was Super State in football twice, 2nd team Super State once, Class B Honorable Mention All-State in basketball, and won all-class gold 6 times in shotput and discus. All this despite breaking his leg his senior year. Brahmer, who is a good athlete, is already well behind Jurgens' accomplishments at his age.

You really can't be serious. Jurgens was Super State in football twice, 2nd team Super State once, Class B Honorable Mention All-State in basketball, and won all-class gold 6 times in shotput and discus. All this despite breaking his leg his senior year. Brahmer, who is a good athlete, is already well behind Jurgens' accomplishments at his age.

Brahmer is 15.

And yes I'm serious when I claim facts. Brahmer is 3 inches taller. He's much faster, and has an extra 6 inches on his vertical.

Jurgens was and still is a bit of a freak from a strength and explosion standpoint. That's why he could put on 40 pounds and play Center in the Big Ten.

And I bet Brahmer is Super State twice, and he will be all State in basketball 3 times.

Brahmer is 15.

And yes I'm serious when I claim facts. Brahmer is 3 inches taller. He's much faster, and has an extra 6 inches on his vertical.

Jurgens was and still is a bit of a freak from a strength and explosion standpoint. That's why he could put on 40 pounds and play Center in the Big Ten.

And I bet Brahmer is Super State twice, and he will be all State in basketball 3 times.
Yes, let's talk facts. There are a lot of athletes who are taller, faster, and can jump higher than Jurgens. That doesn't make them elite athletes. At the end of his sophomore year, Jurgens had won Class B state in discus and shotput three times, including all class gold twice. He was super state 2nd team in football, 1st team in Class B. Brahmer is all state in Class C in football, 2nd team all state in Class C basketball by the end of his sophomore year.

Like I said, he is already far behind Jurgens' accomplishments, and that is while competing in Class C.

Sorry, facts.

ADVERTISEMENT