ADVERTISEMENT

2023 at Minnesota- Thursday night

nwualum

Junior
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Saw on twitter that Minnesota’s official schedule shows us opening the season in Minneapolis on a Thursday night in August, 2023. I would actually love that compared to playing them later in the season. Will see if that turns out to be true.

Ours shows Sept 2 in Minneapolis...

Gophers in the past have liked playing their season openers on Thursday instead of Saturday’s but they weren’t a conference opener either...

Saw on twitter that Minnesota’s official schedule shows us opening the season in Minneapolis on a Thursday night in August, 2023. I would actually love that compared to playing them later in the season. Will see if that turns out to be true.
At Minnesota and at Colorado to open the season. Strap it up

[

My mistake....it would mean that the coach would be gone after the 2022 season ( three years )....my response still stands.....our coach will not be gone in 3 years.
I agree with you that he won’t be gone after two more years (four total) no matter what the record is. After three more years (five total) is a different story in my opinion.

Last edited:
Who gives a rip! We’re Nebraska for cripes sake. It’d be nice if we started acting like it. Concerned about playing BJ on Thursday night? Really? I welcome the game against that quarter-zip wearing overgrown hyena. If people believe in Frost, worrying about opening up with MN in 23 is a waste.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Who gives a rip! We’re Nebraska for cripes sake. It’d be nice if we started acting like it. Concerned about playing BJ on Thursday night? Really? I welcome the game against that quarter-zip wearing overgrown hyena. If people believe in Frost, worrying about opening up with MN in 23 is a waste.
Saying “We’re Nebraska” gets a lot of laughs outside our echo chamber. And speaking of Minnesota, if you were around in the early 80’s and heard somebody say, “We’re Minnesota”, you would heard the same amount of laughter - yet at that date, they were only 23 years from their last National Championship and only 16 years from their last conference championship. Sound familiar???

Reactions: Lincoln gopher
Saying “We’re Nebraska” gets a lot of laughs outside our echo chamber. And speaking of Minnesota, if you were around in the early 80’s and heard somebody say, “We’re Minnesota”, you would heard the same amount of laughter - yet at that date, they were only 23 years from their last National Championship and only 16 years from their last conference championship. Sound familiar???

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT