ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Opener moved to play in Dublin Ireland against Northwestern

If true, not really a good deal IMO for most Husker fans whether it was originally scheduled in Lincoln or in Chicago because typically a lot of Husker fans travel to Chicago for the game. Some would travel to Ireland but not nearly as many as would have went to Chicago.

If true, not really a good deal IMO for most Husker fans whether it was originally scheduled in Lincoln or in Chicago because typically a lot of Husker fans travel to Chicago for the game. Some would travel to Ireland but not nearly as many as would have went to Chicago.

Ya I don’t like the idea of going over there when it’s very economical to drive to Chicago and watch Nebraska in a stadium that the opposing fans don’t fill up..

I want them to keep the North Dakota home game on Sept 3rd..

August 27...

Will Moos move the North Dakota game again?
Not likely. UND already has game scheduled for 10/8/22. Georgia Southern however has not released a schedule for dates past 9/24/22 so I suspect it’s possible they could move the GS game to have a week off prior to OU game.
GBR!

Ya I don’t like the idea of going over there when it’s very economical to drive to Chicago and watch Nebraska in a stadium that the opposing fans don’t fill up..

I want them to keep the North Dakota home game on Sept 3rd..
They'll keep all of the non-conference games currently scheduled as home games in Memorial Stadium for economic reasons. Might shuffle dates but the games will stay in Lincoln. They want the ticket sales revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT