ADVERTISEMENT

2021 schedule

It answers another question, too. No conference tournament.
tenor.gif

UM & MSU are the only 2 teams playing consecutive weekends to open the season in a non-B1G state. Weird how that just so happened to work out for both teams.

I'm sure Moos tried. He's really good at that.

This schedule is the B1G keeping their middle finger upright at Nebraska. Best facility in the conference will host 16 games, no pods. I'd laugh if it wasn't so blatantly obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
UM & MSU are the only 2 teams playing consecutive weekends to open the season in a non-B1G state. Weird how that just so happened to work out for both teams.

I'm sure Moos tried. He's really good at that.

This schedule is the B1G keeping their middle finger upright at Nebraska. Best facility in the conference will host 16 games, no pods. I'd laugh if it wasn't so blatantly obvious.

What makes me wonder is without having a Baseball conference season last year..

Why is Michigan visiting Nebraska when two years ago Nebraska beat Michigan in a series before the Big 10 tournament..

And in that very same year Nebraska had to play the series against Ioway in Ioway city..

When was the last time the Herky’s played a series in Lincoln in baseball?.

I’m to old looking it up the fact of the matter..

What makes me wonder is without having a Baseball conference season last year..

Why is Michigan visiting Nebraska when two years ago Nebraska beat Michigan in a series before the Big 10 tournament..

And in that very same year Nebraska had to play the series against Ioway in Ioway city..

When was the last time the Herky’s played a series in Lincoln in baseball?.

I’m to old looking it up the fact of the matter..

Not that different from typical early-season weekends in southern locations. It seems unnecessary to start the Saturday doubleheader in Minnesota so early in the day, though.
I figured it out moments after I hit send. It's a quadrupleheader. Minnesota is playing a four-game series with Illinois that weekend with two games on Saturday after Nebraska, Iowa and Ohio State play two.

Reactions: saluno22
Hard to envision many NCAA tournament bids out of the Big 10 this year. I suppose the conference champ and runner up are assured of getting a bid but who knows? Teams can't build a resume with wins over ranked non-conference teams. I think our conference leadership let us down again as Big 10 baseball is a victim of cost cutting from the covid trauma to athletic department budgets. I hope the stacked odds give additional motivation to our team this season.

Reactions: sui111 and saluno22
Hard to envision many NCAA tournament bids out of the Big 10 this year. I suppose the conference champ and runner up are assured of getting a bid but who knows? Teams can't build a resume with wins over ranked non-conference teams. I think our conference leadership let us down again as Big 10 baseball is a victim of cost cutting from the covid trauma to athletic department budgets. I hope the stacked odds give additional motivation to our team this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT