ADVERTISEMENT

2021 schedule

Hastings_Husker

Walk On
Sep 1, 2007
Looked ahead tonight for some reason. I hope that the team can get itself right in the next year and a half cause we have Oklahoma and Mich St. on the road and Ohio St., Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconsin at home. If we managed to make it through that unscathed, look out!

Looked ahead tonight for some reason. I hope that the team can get itself right in the next year and a half cause we have Oklahoma and Mich St. on the road and Ohio St., Michigan, Iowa, and Wisconsin at home. If we managed to make it through that unscathed, look out!
jesus...we could have the best nebraska team in 10 years and still lose 4 or 5 games with that schedule. Hell our best team since 2001 still lost 4...

Reactions: CatColumbia
Jesus, that is absolutely brutal looking at the teams as they are today. I have to think NU will rise up and a few of those teams will fall back. If not, well, I'd rather not think about it.

Lot of cream in that schedule looking at it now. Getting the two Beasts of the East together is brutal. MSU & OSU could be beatdowns. Hairball will be gone from Michigan by then.

Edit due to damn auto correct for Hairball

Last edited:
Lot of cream in that schedule looking at it now. Getting the two Beasts of the East together is brutal. MSU & OSU could be beatdowns. Hair all will be gone from Michigan by then.
lay off the sauce, Hawkeye.

Tough schedule but a yr away. A lot can happen in the next 11 months. Oklahoma will need to find a new QB, and maybe a new coach.

Michigan gets PSU +OSU every year
OSU gets PSU + Mich every year
PSU - gets Mich and OSU every year
MSU gets Mich, OSU, PSU every year

+ typically Wisconsin or Iowa + often a tough nonconf opponent

we will be in year 4 by 2021 - it will be time to compete

Reactions: Sinomatic
Michigan gets PSU +OSU every year
OSU gets PSU + Mich every year
PSU - gets Mich and OSU every year
MSU gets Mich, OSU, PSU every year

+ typically Wisconsin or Iowa + often a tough nonconf opponent

we will be in year 4 by 2021 - it will be time to compete

I agree, beat the team across from you.

Who wants to be the fake I.D. of CFB? Let Iowa keep that crown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT