2021 recruiting

Discussion in 'Husker Board' started by Husker Red 182, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Husker Red 182

Husker Red 182 Walk On
    Expand Collapse

Is it me or all in has has this class already pretty much addressed team needs. Already have a qb, 3 ol, a rb, a wr and expecting another next week, sitting well with 2 local area te, and lots of linebackers. Class currently has no defensive or defensive linemen. Not to concerned over no defensive backs as sitting well with cb from Georgia and took large number the last 2 classes. If anything the only real hole in class in not much is said about any true nose tackle. Not as concerned about de as an olb could possibly grow into spot. What is everyone’s thoughts and am I a little too optimistic?

2. huskerssalts

huskerssalts Recruiting Coordinator
    Expand Collapse

There is a good chance we may add this guy for the Dline. I know Latrell Neville, Thomas Fidone, Christian Burkhalter, AJ Rollins and Malik Williams are all looking good but this guy has seemed to be trending towards the Huskers as of recently.

3. HominidHusker

HominidHusker Sophomore
    Expand Collapse

Looks like DL is where the focus will turn shortly. I’m mildly concerned it’s a need w/o many leads made public right now.

While we could grow someone into a DE, we need some solid 100% DL prospects in this class. Definitely would like to add a true NT.

baseball31ne, scarletred and TFrazier like this.
  4. DudznSudz

DudznSudz Senior
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I hear that. However, we've recruited the DL pretty well over the last two classes, plus we still have guys like Deontre Thomas and Damion Daniels around for another year or two. What I am seeing out of the 2020 cycle is we're finally back at the point where we don't have to load up on any particular position group, but can rather take 2-4 of most of them depending on attrition and program needs. It looks like it's finally stable.

GretnaShawn likes this.
  5. Bill_Callahan2.0

Expand Collapse

Tobechi is my friends brother. Played ball at Mo State. Doing all the peer recruiting I can. Gbr

WHCSC, CatColumbia, saluno22 and 5 others like this.
  6. scarletred

scarletred Nebraska Legend
    Expand Collapse

Thomas and Daniels will be Juniors this fall..

7. John_J_Rambo

John_J_Rambo Junior
    Expand Collapse

Until we have the #1 class, and even then, there’s tons of work to do and more to complain about

8. huskerssalts

huskerssalts Recruiting Coordinator
    Expand Collapse

keep up the good work my man. GBR

CatColumbia likes this.
  9. Husker Red 182

Husker Red 182 Walk On
    Expand Collapse

I do agree that u can always bring in better players but I feel like this staff at least address needs. Like we are about to join big 10 and on Lb we land is David santos or feeling like we have tons of high profile wr and not landing any ie riley