ADVERTISEMENT

2021 QB prospect Dematrius Davis

Or he saw how badly Martinez regressed this year amid yet another losing season for our program, and is no longer buying what our coaches are selling.
Can you be any more negative. Your glass isn't half empty it is empty. Do you ever consider the feelings of the kids or their family. You were probably one of those fans, if I can call you one, that drooled over his first year performance. You are like some of the other doomsdayers that turns on a dime. I will wait for your apology when he turns it around but you likely move on to your next victim. You are a coach or previous QB, right. You are a fair weather fan. This team was more broken than even Frost knew.

They had three weeks to recruit the first year and some were duds. Could you do better in three weeks, coach?

Nice, you just have to berate AM.

You couldn't hold his shoes, in your life or on the field if you ever played that is.
If he were your son how would you like your unnecessary text. When his game comes back, and it will will apologize for stupid, uncaring post. You must think he has no feelings to hurt. Based on you and others like him he should just transfer where fans like don't get any air time. I am sure you would turn on Verduzzo and McCaffrey also.

Oh, you are also an asshole, right?
No I am one who wants to give AM and the team more than two years. I may be an asshole but you never answered my question. Are you a coach, a sports analyst or a player? You are more likely a sour person who sits on the couch and rants everytime a play doesn't go well.

Can you be any more negative. Your glass isn't half empty it is empty. Do you ever consider the feelings of the kids or their family. You were probably one of those fans, if I can call you one, that drooled over his first year performance. You are like some of the other doomsdayers that turns on a dime. I will wait for your apology when he turns it around but you likely move on to your next victim. You are a coach or previous QB, right. You are a fair weather fan. This team was more broken than even Frost knew.

They had three weeks to recruit the first year and some were duds. Could you do better in three weeks, coach?

No, I did not drool over Adrian's 4-win performance last year. In fact, while others were proclaiming that he would go down as the greatest Nebraska QB in history, and be a #1 NFL Draft pick, I suggested we wait until he wins more than 4 games in a season to anoint him with such praise. See this thread: https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/threads/t-o-says-adrian-has-the-best.246214/

If pointing out the fact that Adrian has regressed this year hurts his feelings, then he is not mentally tough enough to be QB for a major college football program. He was good at the end of last season, and I'd love nothing more than for him to turn it around and lead us to greatness - but right now, he can't even execute a basic swing pass or find wide open receivers.

Last edited:
Anyone miss Gebbia? just curious..

while everyone else has loaded up on top QB commits for 2021.. we are making some kind of low level pasta salad it seems.

a potato salad reference might have been more effective and timely given the ongoing raging controversy

Last edited:
I wasn’t worrying about the 2021 class. I was just passing along knowledge that a player that was very high on our board, contrary to the belief of at least one guy, was about to commit to Va Tech.
I get that and thanks for sharing what you know. Others are wringing their hands over it. Don't get me wrong, I want top talent and he sounds like that kind of guy but man we have to fix what's going on right now before we get too caught up with a guy who wouldn't play probably for 2 years at the earliest. JMHO.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
All the crystal balls on 247 are now for VT. Where did they come from in this one? It seemed like it was Nebraska and aTm for the longest time.

Came from the fact AM has regressed and gotten worse, deer in the headlights hesitation, under Mario's tutelage.

a potato salad reference might have been more effective and timely given the ongoing raging controversy
but if you looked at the names of QB's we apparently will settle for, you would get the pasta salad reference

Reactions: jlb321
Right, who doesn't like potato salad?
There's lots of bad potato salad and it can be a great way to get food poisoning. That said, my family and I stumbled in to a guest haus (bar and grill) in northern Germany after the normal supper hour and were served maybe the best potato salad to go with our ribeyes I have ever eaten. Warm and tasty. Nobody in there spoke English but man they restarted the grill and were exceptionally nice to us. Fortunately I remembered just enough of my semester of high school freshman German semester to ask if they would cook for us. My mother-in-law, a good German farm girl, makes the BEST damned tater salad anybody could ever hope to eat. I can eat it for a whole lunch day after day and not get tired of it.

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
I wouldn't go to my refrigerator much less Germany, where I was born, for potato salad! Hot, cold, eggs, no eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, yadda yadda, a waste of a good potato. :)

Reactions: Mack In Motion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT