ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Omaha Westside DB Avante Dickerson

Wildly unpopular opinion on this board coming...Nebraska needs to be on #25 in that secondary instead of #28.

Wildly unpopular opinion on this board coming...Nebraska needs to be on #25 in that secondary instead of #28.
I like your take. Believe what you wanna believe. Nothing wrong with this post.
Do you have film to back it up? Or maybe tell us why?
BTW....Nebraska 100% needs to be after #28. (Doesn't mean #25 is bad.)

Boston College is making a strong push to hire Jeff Hafley, OSU DB coach and co-defensive coordinator. Will probably know in the next 24 hours where that stands. Even if Hafley stays, he will have head coaching options after the '20 season.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
When was the last time we had a freshman play on either line? Put an unprepared kid out there and get his lunch handed to him is not a good alternative.
Didn’t Jaimes play and start as a true freshman?

I like your take. Believe what you wanna believe. Nothing wrong with this post.
Do you have film to back it up? Or maybe tell us why?
BTW....Nebraska 100% needs to be after #28. (Doesn't mean #25 is bad.)

Two games in person. 4-5 games of film.

Dickerson and Keagan Johnson both just received crystal balls to Nebraska on TOS. I believe both are on campus this weekend.

Wonder why they are visiting today when Frost and Chins are in Minnesota and there isn't anything going on in Lincoln like a BB or VB game.

State football the weather was trash this year. It took the passing game out of play. You cant judge him on that game

Not sure if he checks enough boxes for current Husker staff to warrant a look, maybe he’s going to be a Buffie.
Now Devon Jackson going into the portal could be interesting!

What ever happened to the safety who I think was from Westside? I think he was a swimmer too.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT