ADVERTISEMENT

2021 LB Terrence Lewis

I know we have 2 of his former teammates committed here and he has us seemingly in his top list of schools. Do we really have a shot here? (I know a lot is just speculation at this point). He has the potential to be our first 5* recruit in a long time, but I'm trying not to get too hype about this class.

I know we have 2 of his former teammates committed here and he has us seemingly in his top list of schools. Do we really have a shot here? (I know a lot is just speculation at this point). He has the potential to be our first 5* recruit in a long time, but I'm trying not to get too hype about this class.
We have a shot. If we stay on him and viceversa early, we'll be in it. The early storm we need to finish strong on.
He has a mind of his own, switched HS teams this year, time will tell

Reactions: HominidHusker
images

I assume he is an inside LB in our system? We are in desperate need of pass rushing LBs. Our inability to recruit that position has made sticking with the 3-4 that much more perplexing to me.

This young man with Nick Henrichs, KeShawn Greene, Jackson Hannah, G Nelson and B Gunnerson would give us some solid options at LB. hopefully he follows his two teammates and joins our Huskers. GBR

IMO our coaching staffs in both football and basketball have the chops to recruit the top talent, this kind of talent wouldn’t have given Riley or Pelini the time of day
very well.

they're also currently leading the worst football/basketball programs in all of P5 in terms of combined wins.

hopefully one thing (recruiting) begets another (winning). and soon.

very well.

they're also currently leading the worst football/basketball programs in all of P5 in terms of combined wins.

hopefully one thing (recruiting) begets another (winning). and soon.

being fair here, both programs are in the middle of their respective rebuilds. Hoiberg is playing in year 1 and Frost just finished year 2. The way Frost is loading up that talent and bringing in guys like Lubick and that former Auburn Tiger special teams guy, he’s bound to start winning here pretty soon. And Fred Hoiberg, all he needs is a little time and he will for sure get our basketball ball program going. Dudes a legit top tier Head Coach.

This young man with Nick Henrichs, KeShawn Greene, Jackson Hannah, G Nelson and B Gunnerson would give us some solid options at LB. hopefully he follows his two teammates and joins our Huskers. GBR
This guy, he is the package. No need to change out for scheme or run vs pass downs. Versatile!

being fair here, both programs are in the middle of their respective rebuilds. Hoiberg is playing in year 1 and Frost just finished year 2. The way Frost is loading up that talent and bringing in guys like Lubick and that former Auburn Tiger special teams guy, he’s bound to start winning here pretty soon. And Fred Hoiberg, all he needs is a little time and he will for sure get our basketball ball program going. Dudes a legit top tier Head Coach.
Hoiberg, yes.

painfully long road for both.

IMO our coaching staffs in both football and basketball have the chops to recruit the top talent, this kind of talent wouldn’t have given Riley or Pelini the time of day
They would have put Nebraska in their top 3-5 graphics out of pity for Riley

Reactions: spinner4
Good news is it doesn’t take that long in basketball. A couple difference makers changes everything.

When Hoieberg does get’s us in the tournament wouldn’t be surprised Nebraska wins 2 games and gets in the sweet 16..

Says he is interested in Florida, Nebraska and aTm:

Oh yeah, the Huskers have a legit shot to land this young man and early playing is a HUGE lure for him and us having a couple teammates on roster only helps things. Like KeShawn Greene, they both think they could come in, work hard and have a chance to play early, if not start right out of the gates. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we land and sign this guy. ID love to add this 5 star OLB to our roster...GBR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT